Technical Support Lead at Conga
Our shared values: The Conga Way
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
The Technical Support Lead oversees Conga’s front line Technical Support Specialists. The Technical Support Specialists role is critical to the overall success of Conga, its customers and business partners. The Technical Support Lead provides training and mentoring to BA’s ensuring high quality support and customer satisfaction in all interactions. The successful candidate will be able to understand and work with specialist’s on the customer's Salesforce configuration, be able to communicate how to best leverage the Conga products with salesforce.com applications, as well as with services to address specific business needs. Additionally, is proficient and knowledgeable in the Specialists responsibilities including demonstrating our products, gathering requirements, product configuration, technical support and maintaining accurate information in the internal applications.
Occasional travel is required for this role.
- Mentor and coach each Technical Support Specialists to become proficient in assigned products they support
- Manage the case queue and assign cases as needed to meet SLA requirements
- Monitor Technical Support Specialists case metrics
- Follow up with customers on surveys that fall below TCS expectations
- Review, write, and have expert level knowledge of TCS processes
- Coordinate TCS new hire training
- Strive to make every customer interaction a 5 of 5-star review on the Salesforce AppExchange
- Engage with customer business owners to drive customer success and optimization of the application
- Provide proactive best practice guidance to the customer's project and management teams
- Advocate customer's priorities internally within Conga
- Leverage knowledge of Salesforce to provide world-class technical support, to assess needs and craft the appropriate solution to Conga customers
- Serve as an escalation point of contact for product and service issues
- Assist Technical Support Specialists and customers with optimal configuration of Conga software-as-a-service solutions to ensure 100% customer satisfaction and success
- Maintain accurate information in salesforce.com or any other application used to assist in the reporting and process management
- Provide online assistance with product demonstration when needed
- Other duties as assigned by Management
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate genuinely enjoys interacting with others. The Technical Support Lead is expected to be professional, self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented, and able define and provide a high level of customer satisfaction through the delivery of world-class technical services.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Salesforce.com certifications desired, experience with Salesforce as a power user or administrator required
- Experience in a customer or account management position
- Expertise with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills with proven ability to initiate and manage relationships via phone
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics with users at all levels of technical expertise
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer needs and frustrations
- Analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving expertise
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environment and customer requirements
- Understanding or fluency in additional languages desired
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.