What You'll Do
- Be a trusted partner on product functionality for your customers and third-party vendors.
- Partner with Customer Success team to assess client needs, provide advanced troubleshooting and solutioning to ensure ongoing customer engagement.
- Communicate defects to the Engineering team and help test new releases.
- Maintain accurate account information to ensure seamless communication between internal teams regarding customer satisfaction.
- Be proactive in watching tickets enter the queue, juggle multiple priorities, communicate via multiple channels.
What skills will make you successful as a TSE at Red Canary:
- Have troubleshooting experience Linux and Windows environments, Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, Wireshark), SSL decryption, Third-party agents
- A listener first, adept at working across internal and external teams with competing priorities.
- Understand how to prioritize and escalate customer issues to the appropriate internal team.
- Independent and self-sufficient, focused on the needs of your customers and genuinely excited about forging a path forward when none exists.
- Willing to push back on customers when in their best interest; comfortable with difficult conversations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with proven ability to initiate and manage relationships via phone.
- Strong experience in Linux command lines.
- Hands on experience with Carbon Black, Crowdstrike, and/or Endgame.
- Ability to deploy software (SCCM, JAMF, Batch).