Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About this role
You won’t often work directly with customers, but your work will have an impact across QM’s entire product organization. You’ll work cross-functionally to influence the product roadmap and enable the combined pre-sales and post-sales teams to more effectively deliver the Quantum Metric solution. As part of the Sales team, this is a quota-carrying role with a base salary component.
- Help deliver elegant solutions for our highest value prospects with support from the Solution Engineer
- Build and maintain standards for platform configuration to ensure consistency and efficiency across all QM teams
- Present and educate the field on configuration best practices and create comprehensive documentation around solutions
- Collaborate with Solution Engineers on configuration challenges with an emphasis on rapid, efficient completions
- Collaborate with Alliances SEs to investigate and scope technical integration
- Collaborate with Product Management to feed product improvements into the roadmap to improve QM’s overall efficiency
- Collaborate with Engineering to learn the deep details of the platform and capture mechanism
- Potential for 20% client-facing activity delivered remotely
- Remote role. No sales travel required, but there may be some team-building travel a few times per year (post-lockdown)
- Must be a superb technical writer and able to convey complex ideas clearly and concisely
- Passionate about technical sales and solving complex problems
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a high emotional IQ
- Ability to work on multiple opportunities & POCs concurrently
- Very detailed and organized
- Highly coachable with a strong desire to improve and grow as a professional
- Preferably have experience and familiarity with the broader analytics and front-end B2B ecosystem
- This will be the best group that you ever work with. We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded with stock options, a competitive salary and full benefits. Most importantly, you’ll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Competitive earnings
- Full benefits, with medical covered 99% by the company
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Awesome, smart people who bring energy into every day of work
- Awesome product with valuable industry differentiation
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, and Carhartt. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf