What You'll Be Doing
ArrowSphere – Software Management
- Responsible for reviewing user stories with internal and external teams.
- Responsible for designing and approving the functional requirements document with internal and external teams.
- Responsible for following timelines and on-time delivery.
- Risk management and escalation.
- Responsible for customization of the product.
- Responsible for providing input to software testing and validation.
- Regular interaction with Arrow suppliers, customers and internal teams.
- Responsible for the integration of the vendors and customers onto the platform.
- Internal communication to the key people involved in the project in all regions.
ArrowSphere – Support
- Support to the internal technical teams (ERP integration / Cloud technical team) with the help of the Cloud support team
- Responsible for the documentation provided to internal teams (communication and training, if required)
- Escalation to the internal development team, if required
What We Are Looking For
- Technical background or experience as a developer, tester, IT business analyst, an architect, or technical/software sales engineer (5-7 Years)
- Experience with standard software development processes and methodologies (Agile and Continuous Integration/Delivery), including supporting tools such as Atlassian, Jira, etc. (2-3 Years)
- Strong, proven knowledge on REST APIs (3-5 Years)
- Knowledge of cloud services (PaaS, Saas, IaaS, etc.), including Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS
- Experience with tools such as Fiddler, Postman, Chrome Developer Tools, etc.
- Proven ability to maintain project schedule/priorities
- Flexible, business-oriented and comfortable with verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of and ability to perform analyses such as, gap analysis, process mapping, root cause analysis, risk analysis and requirements gathering
- Understanding general principles of digital platform design and architecture
- Proficient in additional languages due to the various international customer and supplier relationships
- Proven ability to work across regions and time zones
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)