Technical Analyst, Business Operations at Ibotta
Ibotta is one of the top mobile shopping applications on the App Store and Google Play. Our apps are used by millions of customers every month and we're looking for a Technical Analyst, Business Operations to come build something great with us. As part of the team, your extensive knowledge of system capabilities will inform the structure and strategy of campaigns that launch on the application. To be successful in this role, you must have excellent attention to detail, complete technical tasks at a fast pace, and take a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
What you’ll do:
- Manages technical setup and launch of all components in the application
- Communicates and collects cross-departmental feedback to align on best practices and procedures
- Anticipates issues and provides alternative methods of setup or delivery
- Stays up to date on internal system changes and updates/educates impacted departments effectively
- Analyzes, detects, identifies, and helps fix technical problems alongside Engineering and Product teams
- Works closely with Analytics to target content to unique segments of consumers
- Determines best methods of setup and execution for campaign optimizations in order to meet client needs and enhance user experience
- Strategizes and implements Marketing initiatives to optimize user acquisition and retention
- Completes assigned technical duties at a high level of independence under minimal supervision
What we are looking for:
- Technical acumen and the aptitude to learn a variety of technical systems thoroughly and efficiently
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate cross-departmentally to mitigate and troubleshoot issues
- Ability to match client’s business requirements with internal product capabilities
- Strong desire to learn and navigate internal technical systems effectively
- Ability to adapt to changing environment – responsive when priorities change and able to pivot workflow accordingly
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive in initiating changes to make internal systems more efficient, resulting in higher productivity of current team members
- BA/BS degree related to business or technology preferred
- 2+ years technical experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States.
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.