Choozle weaves together the best of advertising technology to power our clients business objectives via a single, self-serve platform. We create a fun, energizing workplace with a focus on the customer, personal growth, and making things happen.
We are seeking a Technical Operations Specialist to help support Choozle clients as they leverage the Choozle platform for their digital advertising campaigns. If you are skilled at solving technical problems within the digital advertising space and want to continue to grow your expertise at a growing company, this is a great opportunity for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Troubleshoot client issues via our Account Management team that span a wide range of topics (tag management, creative, bugs, etc.)
- Advise and help educate Account Managers on programmatic buying and platform operations
- Be the bridge of communication between our Product/Engineering and Customer teams
- Act as a stakeholder to our Product and Development teams as they built out the platform
- Advise on partner technologies in the context of helping improve performance and experience for our clients
WHO YOU ARE
- At least 1 year of Adtech support experience, preferably through a ticketing system
- Analytical problem-solver. You find the root of the issue versus treating the symptom.
- Curious and always eager to learn more. You like to “look under the hood”.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Have past online client facing support experience.
- Have basic web developer, tag management or ad tag experience.
- Basic front-end development (HTML, JS, CSS)
- In-depth knowledge of creative tags and tracking pixel
- Understanding of Advertising Technology (Bonus points for TradeDesk experience)
BENEFITS / POSITION INFO
- Company Equity
- $100 Monthly Wellness Stipend
- $1,000 education stipend ($250/a quarter)
- Covered Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Self-Managed Time Off
- Remote work
- 401k contribution/match (3%)
Choozle is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle or feel controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Ad tech is a complicated space.
We cut through the chaos.
Built and headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Choozle is a digital advertising company founded in 2012 by Andrew Fischer and Jeffrey Finch and has remained independent ever since.
We’re growing not because of what we do, but how we do it. Fueled by our eclectic team, we boast a fun, energizing workplace with an emphasis on growth, attitude, ownership, and service. But we remember to keep balance and enjoy the ride—downhill on skis at our company retreats in the mountains.