Support Engineer, Tier 1 at Mersive
Mersive is a rapidly growing software company in downtown Denver that offers an award-winning wireless collaboration product suite that is transforming how organizations work and learn. We are looking for a talented Support Engineer, Tier 1 who can work directly with customers and internal resources to assist in tracking down, assessing, and addressing customer issues. You would be directly contributing to the success of our customers by investigating customer issues and helping customers successfully utilize the Mersive product line.
Applicants should be energetic and self-driven, with a passion for technology and the curiosity to learn and share knowledge. Qualified candidates must be detail oriented and customer centric, able to bring a different perspective and approach to every problem. In this role you would be part of a support team who regularly collaborates with quality assurance, engineering, and business teams to rapidly address high profile customer issues. This can be a highly technical position spanning across various and diverse customer infrastructures.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space that has had 3 straight years of profitable operations and double-digit sales growth. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability make us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and Ivy League universities who use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace meaningful, connected and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in over 100,000 meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 160 dedicated people who genuinely care about our work, customers, and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust, and accountability. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and are not afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Frontline ticket management and phone support
- Document and update consistently customer tickets according to issue reported
- Hardware, software, and firmware troubleshooting
- Data analysis across multiple OS platforms (Windows, Mac, iOS & Android)
- Manage non-technical requests such as password reset, license request etc.
- Ensure adherence to Department Service Level Objectives
- Participate in creating Knowledge base content
- 2+ years of customer support experience (ideally within Networking/MSP space)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills - able to parse log data and analyze customer environments for issues
- Passion for assisting customers and ability to work under pressure
- Possess high level understanding of networking equipment and environments
- Good understanding of Audio/ Visual equipment and functionality
- Leads by example in mentoring others and driven to constantly share knowledge
- Excellent time management skills and demonstrated ability to manage both individual caseload as well as ad hoc internal and external requests.
- Knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, Service Ports, DNS, NTP)
- Experience with CRM tools (i.e., Salesforce)
- Experience with network hardware and software
- Experience with video and multimedia streaming
- Bachelor’s in computer science or MIS/CIS or equivalent experience
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity
- Competitive targeted compensation range of between $45K - $55K, inclusive of salary and bonus
All offers of employment at Mersive are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Mersive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mersive does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We celebrate diversity in all forms.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at Mersive, you are agreeing to submit your data to Mersive for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, Mersive will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.