Supply Chain Manager
As Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for ownership of vendor relationships responsible for producing boards used for the communications to and operations of locks as well as the assembly of locks across various supply partners. In this role you will own the responsibility to properly ordering finished goods as well as some of the raw materials used to create the boards and locks based upon forecasts provided by sales and finance.
- Manage the quality of product produced by suppliers
- Assure ordering of parts and finished goods stay ahead of business demands
- Manage vendor relationships within the supply chain
- Drive clear communications and transparency on order assembly and delivery
- Assuring consistency in on-time delivery of finished product including being aware of part shortages and working to eliminate their impact
- Assuring consistency in cost of goods created through optimization of process associated with order management and assembly
- Facilitate the local assembly of product when required
- Lead and Manage a small order management, inventory and fulfillment team
- Oversee the fulfillment of all customer orders within 2 business days
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years of professional experience in supply chain and procurement management
- Experience working with Chinese manufacturers of electronic components
- Experience working with sales and finance teams to balance sales forecast and historical demands to define order quantities
- Experience working with order management or enterprise accounting software; Netsuite experience is a plus.
- Ability to manage inventory to assure customer demands while maintaining costs
Excellent written and oral communication skills
RemoteLock is a company with a 10-year track record of success and a start-up mentality. We are fanatical about getting the right things done in a detailed and dependable manner. We are experts in the field with the humility to improve every day. We embrace challenges with open and honest communications and have the courage to always do the right thing. We value a healthy work-life balance and have fun being ourselves and serving our client base.