Supervisor, Customer Support at Procare Solutions
Supervisor, CUSTOMER SUPPORT
The Supv, Customer Support manages a team of Customer Support Specialists who provide support to end-user (customer) software-related questions and step-by-step solutions. The Customer Support Supervisor will monitor the daily workload to ensure service and quality expectations are met, while also leading by example and responding to customer inquiries up to 50% of the time. The person in this position will identify areas of opportunity for operational improvements and provide training and coaching to team members as needed. The person in this position must be engaging, service-oriented, and technically minded. Customer Support Supervisor commits to excellence and motivates staff to provide the best customer experience.
Living the Values:
- Elevate One Another- Work together as a team. Celebrate each other's wins.
- Grow Together- Help your teammates through. Share best practices in a supportive manner. Together we win!
- Be a Driver- Take the time to find the right solutions for our customers.
- Respect All Perspectives- This applies to customers, team members, and other Procare teams.
- Keep Our Promises- To our customers and to each other- we succeed as a team, and we need everyone to do their part.
- Wear the Customer Hat - Always consider the customer’s point of view. Make sure their interactions with us are positive and they feel heard and understood.
Essential Job Functions:
- Taking inbound customer calls as needed, up to 50% of the day
- Partnering with broader support leadership team to identify opportunities for improvements to quality and efficiency and on implementation of support initiatives and strategies
- Ensuring maintenance of customer service levels including general policies, procedures, and standards
- Leading the Denver based Customer Support team members providing Customer Support to Procare Select and KidReports Customers – Serve as a POC for the Customer Support team needs for all product lines
- Assist Director of Customer Support as liaison for day-to-day issues communication between support and cross-functional teams across the organization
- Assisting during technical or system failures to facilitate proper messaging and equipping Customer Support team with best available information to support our customers
- Communicate with Director of Customer Support to ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for optimal customer service delivery
- Take lead on, or assign complex/escalated customer service issues to appropriate staff
- Coordinate team members between special projects and call volume to ensure appropriate coverage
- Assisting in identifying and executing opportunities for employee development and confirm training/coaching strategies
- Support team through special projects and initiatives as needed (e.g. New software testing, Customer success, Vendor recalls, etc.)
- Participate in interviewing Customer Support candidates and coordinate onboarding and training of new staff
- Handling customer escalations and tracking resolutions as needed
- Deliver excellent customer service and support to end-users via remote connection or over the telephone, while using and operating automated call distribution phone software and Salesforce Service Cloud
- Diagnosing and resolving technical hardware and software issues in a Windows environment involving network/internet connectivity, email, VPN, and more
- Stay current with software changes/updates and participate in training as required
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- At least two years’ experience providing end-user support via telephone
- One year of supervisory experience
- Robust written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to explain technical information to a non-technical audience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Professional phone etiquette
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar
- Knowledge of relevant software, computer applications and equipment
- Exceptional knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Effective listening skills
- Ability to successfully manage competing priorities
- Salesforce and/or NetSuite experience preferred but not required
- This position works most of the time in a fixed office location and may involve sitting and/or standing for prolonged periods
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing (generally via email and/or Chat/Instant Message) with customers and other employees
We have offices in Medford, OR; Rochester Hills, MI; Denver, CO; and Santa Clara and Sacramento, CA.
This position will be based in our downtown Denver office. Most employees are working remotely right now, and when in the office, we do so in small groups, using all recommended safety precautions.