Strategy Consultant, Email and Cross-Channel Marketing at Iterable (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Iterable is the customer activation platform that helps brands deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized, and dynamic communications at scale—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner, and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people worldwide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily, and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
Our vision at Iterable is to connect people with products that bring them joy. Yes—JOY. Do you want to bring more joy to people across the world? And rid the world of joyless, frustrating, impersonal experiences with brands? This may be your opportunity.
Companies are challenged to create moments that turn into memorable experiences for their customers. Marketers have more data than ever, but to improve data-driven experiences, they must break down data silos and segment the data in ways that power engagement. While the Iterable platform is powerful, technology alone cannot solve all of the challenges faced by marketers today. A sound strategy for growth and customer experience is a balanced combination of people, process, and, yes, technology. The Senior Strategy Consultant's mission is to help some of the most well-known—and soon to be well-known—brands build that sound strategy and delight clients with experiences and outcomes that maximize their growth and ours.
This role sits in a new and expanding team: Strategic Services, part of our Professional Services (PS) Group. You will partner with other Strategy Consultants, Analysts, and across departments to understand the client’s challenges and provide recommendations to unlock growth for their brands. Therefore, everyone in PS must embody our values: Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, and Balance.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Provide marketing strategy consulting services to clients and help develop strategies that create remarkable experiences for their consumers. You will help them drive the growth of their brands by ensuring their audiences receive tailored, individualized experiences—at scale.
- Be a marketing expert both inside and outside of Iterable, educating Iterable teammates and the public on the world of digital marketing, omnichannel marketing, growth marketing, marketing technology, consumer sentiment, and customer experience.
- Lead and contribute to OKRs to create improvements in our product, people, strategy, services, and culture.
- Partner with Marketing, Product, Solutions, Sales, and Customer Success to bring to life our Value Framework.
- Join a high-energy, dynamic, growing team.
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in B2B customer-facing marketing strategy consulting roles.
- Experience developing email, SMS, in-app, and other cross-channel media strategies. You will have a track record of measurable, successful results in these areas.
- Experience driving strategy in marketing technology, growth marketing, and customer experience.
- Refined skills, an eye for accuracy, resourcefulness, problem-solving skills, strong organization skills, communication skills (both verbal and written) and is a strong self-starter.
- Bonus if you have experience working with a high-tech or SaaS organization.
- Bonus if you have business development experience.
- Have earned trust and influence with Directors and VPs in all sizes of companies across the globe.
- Positively impacts those around them.
- You have a track record of proactively contributing to the health of company cultures.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation.
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $110,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Last Update: 06/15/2022