Sr. IT Specialist - Help Desk at Alteryx, Inc.
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Alteryx is searching for a Senior IT Specialist in our Broomfield, CO office.
We are looking to add an additional member to our IT Helpdesk team and presently have an immediate opening to fill the role of Senior IT Specialist. Primary responsibilities are desktop support and customer care. We are a fast-growing company and there are many opportunities to contribute to the success of the IT team.
- Zealously promotes our Customer Centric approach: working to be a part of our customer's solutions.
- Directly involved in the deployment, repair, replacement, disposal, and inventory management of End User Computing equipment (desktops, laptops, phones, printers, conferencing room hardware)
- Ensures all assigned tickets are updated and moving towards a successful resolution in a manner that meets or exceeds Service Level Objectives.
- Provides hands-on support of all end user IT services, including:
- Support of local and remote laptops in a mixed Microsoft and Apple environment
- Wireless and Remote connectivity, VPN clients
- Web conferencing and AV Support
- Printing and scanning
- Software installations and troubleshooting on Mac and PC.
- Smart phone and tablet setup and troubleshooting
- Triage connectivity issues, and work with the Network and System teams to resolve issues.
- The ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and remain calm under pressure.
- Must be customer service focused with a desire to exceed customer expectations at every opportunity.
- Must be able to work independently, yet adhere to company standards in areas of documentation, planning, and execution.
- Proven ability to take ownership of job responsibilities with minimal oversight.
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills
- At least 2 years of IT-related support experience
- Thorough understanding of the Microsoft stack of applications (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Windows Operating Systems, Group Policies, Microsoft Exchange, etc. (Windows 10), (MS O365).
- Advanced working knowledge of application packaging, operating system imaging, patch management and deployment with systems like JAMF and Microsoft Intune & Autopilot
- Full understanding of typical Mac/PC hardware and software installation
- Experience supporting smart phones and tablets.
- Ability to plan and meet schedules for deliverables.
Alteryx will not provide sponsorship for work visas or other employment authorization for this position.
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $53,000.00-86,000. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
- This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.