Sr IT Auditor at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow is a Fortune 109 electronics business headquartered in Denver, with $30B in annual revenue. Our Global Audit function includes professionals across the globe.
The Corporate IT Audit Senior will be responsible for supporting IT audits. The successful candidate will have an audit background with a CISA certification, and preferably experience in a larger, global company. Key personal characteristics include adaptability, excellent written and verbal communication skills, personal accountability, motivation, attention to details, and a drive to meet deadlines.
**This role requires 25% travel – including international locations**
What You’ll Be Doing
- Participate in internal audits of selected areas within the organization, to include: completing pre-audit work in assigned areas, completing task assignments within allotted timelines, drafting findings for areas of responsibility and participating in closing meetings with local management.
- Participate in Sarbanes-Oxley assessment of internal controls over financial reporting.
- Lead and collaborate with Audit team members to plan the engagement and develop audit programs, timelines, budgets, risk assessments and other planning documents.
- Document work performed in work papers and report observations/findings. Perform audit test work and guide staff to appropriate testing strategies.
- Document business processes, meetings, and interviews. Draft initial audit reports and observation memos.
- Identify and leverage best practice opportunities. Provide training to less experienced staff members regarding risk assessment, audit techniques and process understanding.
- Coordinate, plan and deliver IT Audit projects which include, but are not limited to, IT General Controls, Security assessments, operating systems reviews, and disaster recovery.
- Integrate and work with Financial/Operational Audit team to support overall Corporate Audit objectives and initiatives.
What You’ll Need
- Strong background in IT controls areas such as information security, program change management, system development, and / or third-party and cloud provider risk.
- Must have strong technical capabilities including evaluation of ITGCs and application controls.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service and the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Team player who excels in collaborative environment
What Will Help You Be Even More Successful In This Role
- CISA certification
- Preference for experience with Oracle ERP, network security, system interfaces, operating system security (e.g. UNIX / Linux, Windows).
- SOX ITGC testing a plus
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)