At Alteryx Inc., we value altering the status quo, boldly stepping into the unknown and uncovering something no one else has ever done before. Our associates couple their strength of character with an innovative analytics platform, and have the drive to achieve more than ever thought possible. Blend your will and skill to embrace and solve challenges and we will help you alter everything about your preconceived notions of work. Join the Alteryx team to break barriers and experience the thrill of solving.
Do you want to be a part of something great? Do you want to feel engaged and motivated, appreciated, and successful? Are you passionate about engagement and community building?
Alteryx is looking for a fantastic community strategist and leader to join our Customer Experience team to help align the strategic direction across our online and offline community working with our community operations and engagement teams as we scale community to exceed the demands of our global user and future user community. In this role you will help lead the strategy for the Alteryx community customer experience. Are you ready to help take an amazingly engaged global community to the next levels? This newly created leadership role will report to the CCO and serve as a member of the Customer Experience leadership team.
- Develop a global community strategy which is aligned with Alteryx' 3-year global strategic plan at scale, in multiple languages
- Provide strategic guidance and input to leadership of all programs and initiatives, in order to ensure the perspectives and impact on our community are understood and addressed.
- Lead the engagement team on initiatives that will impact our global strategy with localization across 7+ languages
- Synthesize data from multiple channels to provide strategic guidance and uncover actionable product, marketing and user engagement insights
- Track and report key community metrics globally to executive leadership
- Produce innovative campaigns to gain broad company awareness of the Community both externally and internally to drive usage, engagement and membership
- Serve as the eyes and ears of the Community to key internal partners such as Sales, Product, Support and Marketing and encourage their engagement within the community when appropriate
- Participate in planning and coordination of new content and editorial ideas with the content team to ensure the successful implementation of our content marketing strategy
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 10+ years of experience at a management level focusing on community engagement globally
- S/he must be a solutions-based leader who champions strategic, data-informed decision-making, industry best practices, and an ethos of continuous improvement and transparency.
- Great attention to detail and strong commitment to quality
- Ability to hire while executing on strategy
- Excellent problem solver who can think creatively and works well with and within teams
- Collaborative leader with vision and the ability to engender trust
- Passionate about being a customer advocate with fantastic interpersonal skills and great listener
- Experience in using and managing online community platforms (such as Lithium, Higher Logic, etc.)
- Experience in managing projects in an organized fashion while sticking to deadlines
- Experience in running small-scale marketing plans and building community-centric content plans
- Good at driving momentum and collaborating cross-departments
- Team player and willing to take charge
- Adaptable to a fast-growing organization and global community
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs as well as changing needs of the communities we serve
- Lithium community platform knowledge is key
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com, MS Office Suite required
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.