Sr Compliance Solution Specialist - Remote at GHX
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:57 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, April 7, 2022
The Sr Compliance Solution Specialist is an integral part of the GHX sales process. This role will partner with the field sales representatives and liaise with the healthcare customer. The Sr Compliance Solution Specialist delivers consultative engagement to high-impact Credentialing Customers, as well as account and product support.This person serves as the face of the business forward facing customers and works to ensure customer compliance issues are resolved effectively and efficiently by providing solutions. This expert will be able to analyze data and provide solutions and savings through professional guidance, thus providing resolutions to issues through the utilization of metrics and scorecards.In addition, this position is responsible for driving Vendormate growth as part of our Compliance Program. Our ideal candidate will be an analytically minded professional with influential communication skills who has worked with sales teams or supporting business analytics role. The candidate will have strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate technical information to non-technical and executive audiences, strong business acumen, a clear understanding of the hospital system, an above average ability to collaborate with internal cross-functional stakeholders, thrives in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to changing circumstances while maintaining a positive attitude.Key Responsibilities
- Drive compliance consultative solutions by gaining customer buy-in and facilitating next steps through a cadence of frequent weekly and monthly activities at multiple touch points within the hospital system.
- Support and Assist with strategic compliance committee activities to include outreach programs.
- Collaborate with compliance, sales, & leadership teams, contribute to strategic planning activities to align the vision within the various tiers of the hospital system.
- Lead the compliance execution at various tiers of the hospital system.
- Provide high level evidence-based strategic guidance for line of business.
- Steer and manage daily market intelligence functions to build a corporate knowledge base of local regional national market trends.
- Monitor key performance indicators related to Net Promoter Metrics, Internal and External metrics for measuring success and meeting quarterly quotas.
- Drive development of targeted opportunities to maintain and grow business capture new business opportunities and assist with sales leads.
- Oversee the evaluation of potential compliance proposals and business plans for senior management review
- Incorporate environmental assessment & evaluation of risks opportunities.
- Assist with a strategic decision-making and a governance process for reviewing assessing new business opportunities through analyzing data.
- Manage and oversee integration of health care industry information from primary or secondary data sources to include quantitative or qualitative.
- Motivates coaches and educates employees; leads through change adversity.
- Leverage market intelligence experience to conduct swot analysis; gather competitive intelligence and product information; monitor the industry identify trends and perform market scans analytics.
- Lead a high-level discussion internally and externally.
- Operational Support
- Ability to identify and resolve customer concerns and compliance gaps by way of consultative selling
- Developed verbal and written communication skills with active listening
- Ability to work effectively within a team and cross-functionally
- Excellent time management skills and organization skills with ability to manage a large account base and prioritize to meet goals
- Skilled at developing and giving presentations including use of PowerPoint and video conferencing tools (e.g., Zoom, WebEx, etc.)
- Maintain internal and external databases to include Salesforce
- Demonstrate a call-to-action during customer interactions
- Maintain superior communication internal and externally while closing compliance gaps using a process improvement methodology
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- 5+ years of related experience with 3+ years of experience in customer support role
- Bachelor's degree
- Healthcare experience
- Experience using Salesforce and tracking metrics
- Account management experience
- Experience with Six-Sigma or other process improvement methodologies
- Experience with Compliance and Compliance Certification
- Project Management and Process Improvement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Read Full Job Description