Sr. Business Analyst, PS at Conga
Our shared values: The Conga Way
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
Apttus/Conga is looking for experienced Business Analyst for implementing Conga product suite including CPQ (configure/price/quote) and Contract Management. We are looking for critical thinkers and problem solvers who want to roll up their sleeves in implementing some of the complex and visible projects.
As a Conga Professional Services Sr. Business Analyst, you will work with customer’s business team(s) and IT team through the entire life cycle of Conga product solution(s) implementation. You'll work to gather requirements from end users and stakeholders via requirements gathering and processes modelling workshops, conduct requirements analysis and verification. You will document the user stores with achievable acceptance criteria, configure Conga products to meet business requirements and guide implementation team. You will also help support the test strategy and plan to ensure appropriate and efficient coverage as well as managing the user acceptance criteria and testing efforts.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Conga products and Implementation methodology
- Gather and document business requirements - define epics/stories, backlog refinement, grooming
- Contribute and participate in client workshops, demonstrations, and presentations.
- Help with scope management and gap analysis activities - identify, refine and document
- Provide outstanding customer service through product configuration, best practices, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Collaborate with internal users to obtain feedback on improving systems/processes
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing planning and execution
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 5-8 years of relevant industry experience
- Drive and desire to learn and grow - both technical and functional skills.
- High-level and detail-level requirements gathering, documentation and testing.
- Demonstrated track record of partnering effectively with global and geographically distributed teams to successfully deliver information and technology solutions.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new clients, their business needs, and technologies.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, development, quality assurance and business partners.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that are in a geographically dispersed environment.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Willing to travel as needed up to 50%
- Salesforce/Conga/Apttus certifications
- SaaS/Salesforce/CRM business process knowledge & experience.
- Exposure to Revenue Operations market solutions – CLM/CPQ/Billing/Digital Documents
- Prior experience implementing CRM/CPQ/CLM/Billing/eCommerce
- Familiarity with Agile, SaaS configuration, Integrations, ETL, Approvals