Sr. Analyst, Technical Operations at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for a Sr. Analyst who will support our Chief of Staff for Technical and Operating teams, providing meaningful insights that inform prioritization and promoting a culture of data-driven decision making.
In this role, you will support a wide range of projects aimed at better understanding our target customers, providers, and users. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys bringing structure and rigor to ambiguous work, using creativity and research to overcome challenges, and being both a thinker and a doer to drive great outcomes.
As a Sr Analyst of Technical Operations, you will:
- Mature our internal analytics capabilities specific to prioritization, from identifying key metrics to normalizing data sets to building out dashboards to drive key decisions
- Creatively research our prospective customers, current partners and competitors to understand their needs, capabilities, and metrics and drive product and operations prioritization
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis and reporting to provide insights and recommendations to inform and influence our priorities, and support and monitor progress
- Effectively manipulate and analyze messy / non-normalized data sets, and develop appropriate controls to maintain reliable data and enable scalable tracking and reporting
- Work closely with a wide range of stakeholders to identify analytics and insights that will enhance Guild’s ability to effectively and efficiently administer benefits
- Produce ad-hoc analyses with a high degree of speed and accuracy, enabling our technical teams to accelerate our employer and academic partner onboarding process
- Collaborate with other analytics, data science, and research functions to deliver meaningful cross-functional insights and enhance leaders’ understanding of the interrelatedness of our initiatives
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical role in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical, intellectually curious, excellent problem-solver who is comfortable working with messy and unstructured information with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Knack for identifying trends and calling out opportunity areas
- Proficiency in data visualization, story telling, and slide/deck-creation
- Fluency in Analytics and BI tools such as Excel, SQL, R, or Looker
- Team-player mindset and willingness to collaborate and solve problems cross-functionally
- High degree of motivation to learn, go above and beyond, and find creative solutions
- Passion for our mission – Guild is pioneering a new path for education as a benefit in a complicated and regulated space – success means effectively adapting your expertise
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
- Basic programming skills (Python a plus) for data extraction and transformation
- Understanding and experience with payments data and compliance a plus
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.