Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About FIS Impact Labs:
Our vision is to make FIS the industry-leading provider of platforms and services for companies to build and run financial applications. The innovation & incubation team has launched an innovative new product product aimed to drastically improve eCommerce experiences for merchants and consumers.
Joining this team will put you at the forefront of fintech innovation. You will be able to scale a first in class product leveraging FIS assets and capabilities to drive significant value for the business. Most importantly, your work will shape the future financial services landscape. Our team is made up of builders and you should be no exception!
About the Role:
We are looking for an exceptional Administrative Assistant to join us in Denver, CO as we build and scale an innovative new fintech venture by supporting the broader venture team as we manage incredible growth and new market expansion.
You would be responsible to perform advanced, diversified and confidential administrative work duties. This role supports the General Manager of a business unit.
- Preparing general correspondence, memoranda, expense reports, etc (which may include presentation preparation)
- Provide assistance with coordinating division/companywide events
- Screening telephone calls and visitors: may screen e-mail correspondence
- Schedule and maintain calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries
- Complete projects as assigned and demonstrates ability to handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Interface with all departments within the company and represent the respective leadership team in a highly professional manner
- Communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company.
- Work requires some analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Remains knowledgeable of corporate policy. Often called upon to interpret and communicate executive intent to other employees.
- May make contacts of a sensitive, complex and confidential nature.
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Requires a professional certification or equivalent experience in working with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as experience with customers, vendors, visitors and other dignitaries.
- Edits typed material for grammar, punctuation, clarity and sentence structure.
- Distributes typed or digital material to appropriate parties, e.g., executives, clients, attorneys, etc. and revises as directed.
- Composes memos and correspondence from brief verbal instructions.
- Maintains files on correspondence, clients, reports and other records by inserting new documents and disposing of outdated material.
- Codes items or amounts for invoices, billings and expense statements.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong computer skills, preferably Windows, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Minimum of 5 years of current equivalent work experience
- Extensive knowledge of methods and techniques to perform general clerical accounting and various personal computer software packages required by the job, e.g., word processing, graphics, spreadsheets, etc.
- Ability to type, maintain confidentiality, communicate information to others, maintain accurate records, to adapt and interpret policies, guidelines, precedents or practices to new or changing situations
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executives, employees, clients and public
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- The ability to identify and solve complex problems
- Exercises judgment to prioritize and make decisions
- Has developed breadth and/or depth of skills in more than one activity, process, or function
- Performs work with limited guidance/direction
- Continually seeks to identify and employ methods to improve existing processes to help streamline work and efficiency
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$23-38
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.