About Adeptive Software
Adeptive is one of the fastest-growing companies in the title and escrow software market thanks to our product ResWare’s continued strong adoption by agents and underwriters across the country. Our software and the services we offer are resolutely focused on allowing customers to supercharge their businesses without having to change their approach to one dictated by an inflexible tool.
We pride ourselves on a comfortable and supportive work environment populated by passionate and dedicated team members. We offer a competitive salary and benefits and seek out individuals who are looking for a meaningful career — not just their next job.
We are fortunate to have a team that
Gets it – smart and passionate learners,
Really Gives a Shit – a heartfelt dedication to helping our customers, our team and our community,
Does the Right Thing – treats everyone with dignity and respect, and
Has a healthy work-life balance – doesn’t try to wring every last ounce of energy out of themselves or their teammates.
And we’re dedicated to keeping it that way.
If that resonates with you and you are passionate about the role below – please drop us a line.
About the Role
As a Software Support Engineer, you'll support administrators and users of our flagship software, ResWare. This is an extremely important role for us: One of the reasons our customers love us so much is our support – it's high-touch and quick-response. We want someone great to help continue and grow that reputation.
Adeptive Support staff makes it easier for our customers to operate our software while respecting their time and unique needs. They are obsessed with problem-solving and efficiently resolving customer issues. They are highly empathetic - they understand the stress that is inherent in time-sensitive businesses like Title and Escrow - and are natural educators.
While everyone on Adeptive’s technical support team needs good, general Microsoft stack skills, each individual typically also has an area or two of specialty. For the position we have available we are looking for someone with experience developing applications in C#. While this role does not necessarily require coding against the ResWare codebase, it will require frequent code inspection and testing.
- No matter what your “official” role, you enjoy working on any technical challenge.
- You know how to communicate: On the phone, you're personable and articulate. In emails, you're clear and helpful. In meetings, you contribute ideas.
- You have experience supporting, troubleshooting, and configuring complex software.
- You are comfortable working directly with Engineering to troubleshoot and resolve support requests while coordinating with Support staff.
- You have the ability to debug code to determine the root cause of a reported issue.
- You are adept at identifying, prioritizing, and tracking outstanding issues to ensure timely resolution.
- You get satisfaction from helping people solve their most challenging technical problems.
- You naturally maintain productivity and quality standards
- You are responsible for the stewardship of sensitive customer information
- You can work full-time at our Superior, Colorado office.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Administration and problem diagnosis in a Microsoft-based environment - Windows, Active Directory, SQL Server, Internet Information Services (IIS), Hyper-V.
- Networking - routers, firewalls, network layers, web technology. Diagnosis and troubleshooting - WireShark, Fiddler, etc.
- Database experience both at the administration level and the SQL level
- You have a background in system administration, technical support, development or all three!
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Customer service/support experience via phone, email, and chat
- Ability to work with all levels of customers, including end-users, management, and executives
Ideally, you also have one or more of the following:
- Experience with our product: ResWare
- Remote PC troubleshooting experience (RDP, RemoteCall, GotoMeeting, etc.)
- Desktop virtualization administration and troubleshooting (Citrix, Terminal Server, etc.)
- Server virtualization administration and troubleshooting - VMWare, Hyper-V, VirtualBox, etc.
- Coding (especially C#) or scripting (Perl, Python, Powershell, etc.) experience and interest