Service Delivery Manager for FIS Digital One at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
FIS is looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join our Digital One Platform Delivery Team. This role can sit anywhere in the US, ideally near an FIS office location.
FIS Digital One Platform Delivery is responsible for supporting our Digital One platform for large financial institutions. We are the first point of contact for clients supporting all aspects of production systems and service delivery.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
In this role you direct and control all support activities required to maintain a high level of availability and stability for one or more applications including incident/problem analysis and resolution, change deployment and certification, application performance, application operations management and development support.
- Develops strong working relationships with assigned clients and FIS resources
- Manages and communicates expectations internally and externally
- Manages the service component of the client relationship
- Conducts service value reviews
- Educates clients on various FIS processes and procedures assisting with awareness, navigation and self-help tools (note: this role is not responsible for opening up requests or being the direct point of contact for support or project related items)
- Conducts regularly scheduled status calls with client to discuss important key service topics, to review projects in client's queue and to discuss available service offerings
- Acts as an escalation point between client and request desk
WHAT YOU BRING:
The ideal candidate will have experience working through defects, understanding how to prioritize and using resourceful skills to get the code to production. This is a client-facing role so a strong communicator is a must.
- 5-7 years working in a similar capacity with similar responsibilities
- The ability to work on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Requires good working knowledge of FIS systems as well as the industries in which FIS competes for business
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Is looking to join our team and build a long-term career with FIS
ADDED BONUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Financial technology industry experience
At FIS, we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a fast-paced environment. FIS offers an open-minded collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists. A true partner. We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an environment to help you succeed.
Additional Perks and Benefits such as:
- Company Paid Volunteer Day
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure
- Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
- 401K with company contribution and Employee Stock Purchase Program with company match
- FIS Gives Back Program - charitable events and activities to help support our local community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.