Senior Vice President of Client Partnerships, CPG at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Senior Vice President of Client Partnerships to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Assist in setting and driving the strategic vision for the department, as well as the broader company, and own the execution of key departmental projects
- Hire, coach and develop a team (including leaders and managers of managers to achieve their revenue and professional growth goals). Help the team understand how their work ladders up to the company mission, and help them find purpose in their work.
- Continually optimize the organizational structure to maximize happiness, productivity, efficiency and longevity
- Beat annual revenue targets through the development, advancement, and closure of partnerships,execution of new businesses and expansion of existing business. Cultivate senior relationships with clients to assist the team with this objective
- Develop a compelling sell story and deliver sales presentations that educate prospective clients on Ibotta’s value proposition, roadmap, and partnership opportunities. Train the team to be world class at telling the story and creating win-win partnerships with our clients
- Connect the inputs we're receiving from our clients to identify opportunities to expand the business through innovation and improved execution
- Demonstrate organizational savvy by supporting and contributing to broader company objectives, beyond the team’s accounts, in partnership with cross-functional counterparts. Work closely with other functional teams to ensure client partnerships are successfully executed from start to finish
- Delegate effectively and focus almost exclusively on strategy impacting the broader business
- Travel up to 40% (when it is safe to do so). Note, we are remote for the foreseeable future due to the impact of COVID-19
What we are looking for:
- 15+ years of experience in a data driven sales role, including 8+ years of people managing, including managing leaders and managers of managers
- Master’s degree preferred
- Technical Skills: G Suite,Financial Modeling, analytical and data savvy, with ability to partner with leadership to set quotas
- Proven ability to sell into senior leadership (including C-level) and to navigate potential customer organizations to connect with the business owner/decision maker. Strong relevant network preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Deft ability to navigate challenging conversations both internally and externally
- Exceptional negotiation skills with a demonstrated ability to close the deal
- Outstanding leadership abilities and proven success as a leader with a large or high-growth organization, ability to coach varying skill levels
- Ability to think and act like an entrepreneur, utilizing creative thinking to deliver value to your stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills: ability to measure the results of your team’s work
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO, or with the possibility of full time remote, and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: Expected total compensation for this role with on-target earnings is $280,000-$320,000. Base compensation range: $140,000-$160,000. Employees in this role are eligible for accelerators, which may increase the on-target earnings. This compensation range is specific to the state of Colorado's local labor market and may vary for employees living in other areas. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.