Senior Student Operations Reporting Associate at Guild Education
Guild is hiring a Senior Student Operations Reporting Associate to partner with our Student Services and Operational teams to enhance the efficacy of Student Services and the success of our students by improving our internal operations.
You will sit at the intersection of student services, operations, data, and technology. You will collaborate with student services teams and work with the Student Operations Reporting Manager to find opportunities, remove friction points for employees and students, develop dashboards to track performance, and optimize the capabilities of the team. Additionally, you will use data to develop critical Operational reporting and dashboards, to make recommendations for improvement (which translate into people, process, or technology changes), to preemptively identify risks, to support better operational discipline, and to help tackle unique, sophisticated problems. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working cross-functionally to build the best experience, interpreting data to make informed decisions and recommendations while working to improve the overall effectiveness of our student services teams.As Senior Student Operations Reporting Associate, you will:
- Collaborate with student services & the Student Operations Reporting Manager to develop performance metrics and create related dashboards and tracking
- Work closely with our operations and student services teams to iteratively improve the efficiency of our coaching operations by using data driven insights
- Partner with the decision and data science team to proactively identify areas of opportunity, measure the effectiveness of different strategies, and make data-informed decisions
- Work cross-functionally to optimize our student services teams, identify roadblocks, develop strategies, while planning for anticipated future changes
- Partner with the student operations team to provide critical data driven insights to influence the performance metrics that ladder up to the strategic goals and objectives of the organization, setting targets based on historical trends
- Ability to analyze sophisticated business problems and develop processes and frameworks to help Guild scale
- Have a positive demeanor and a can-do mentality
- Ability to prioritize and build a successful working relationship with a variety of internal partners
- Have strong organizational and time-management skills and the ability to balance multiple projects while hitting deadlines on time-critical projects
- 3+ years of experience in reporting and analytics supporting the operations of an organization
- Experience in data quality improvement techniques
- Prior experience supporting and optimizing cross-functional teams
- Ability to execute quickly with high attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience working for both startups and established organizations is a plus
- Self-starter with a high degree of motivation to learn and go above and beyond
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical, process implementation, project management, and logical reasoning skills
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $65,000-$76,250, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low-cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth