Senior Network Engineer
If you want to join a fast-growing company filled with people who are passionate about beating the world’s nastiest adversaries, Carbon Black is the place for you.
We’re hiring a Senior Network Engineer interested in scaling enterprise environments to help support our continued high growth. As a Senior Network Engineer, you’ll handle Carbon Black’s internal and external network infrastructure, including core/access switching, firewalls, WAN, VoIP communications, and remote office connectivity.
What You’ll Do:
- Support networking environment by managing system configuration;facilitating system installation; and defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; and collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secure network system by enforcing Security Operation teampolicies; defining and monitoring access.
- Networking design and implementation; network hardware/software configuration.
- Network performance tuning and reporting by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects against IT budgets.
- Occasional exceptional hours as needed during critical project milestones or release cycles.
What You’ll Bring
- 4-8 years’ experience working in IT, with at least 2 years' experience as a Network Engineer within a software / tech company
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and its supporting technologies
- Experience managing Cisco Catalyst and Nexus switch products
- Experience with SAML, AAA and multi-factor authentication
- Experience with SolarWinds Network Monitoring platforms
- CISSP Certified
- CCIE Certified or equivalent
- BS degree in a technical discipline
- Experience with Palo Alto Network devices, Bradford Networks, or other Network Access Control Systems
Why you should join us
Carbon Black is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint security, leveraging breakthrough prevention technology to instantly see and stop cyberattacks before they execute. With more than 13 million endpoints under management, and more than 4000 customers—including 30 of the Fortune 100—the opportunities are massive and exciting. With 1000+ employees, offices across the world, and the best-of-the best tools for collaboration from anywhere, now is an ideal time to become part of the Cb Team. See where you fit best at Lifeatcb.carbonblack.com.
Carbon Black, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.