Senior Manager, IT at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Join us!
About The Team
We are searching for a Senior IT Manager responsible for the Service Desk, Asset Management, and Onboarding teams. This role will report directly to our VP of IT and Enterprise Infrastructure and will be critical in contributing to transformational change with a focus on driving forward operational efficiencies, automation, and establishing self-service initiatives. Our team strives to create a best-in-class experience for our employees through intuitive workflows, leveraging automation, and establishing scalable processes and seamless experiences.
What you’ll do:
- Build a world-class team hyper-focused on improving the overall IT experience of Angi employees
- Cultivate top talent and mentor team members to help them achieve their goals and exceed customer expectations
- Develop, measure, and report KPIs to ensure the team is operating at a high level and meeting or exceeding goals
- Spot emerging support trends and work to develop proactive strategies to address emerging and chronic issues
- Accountable for user lifecycle management and identifying areas of improvement through automation
- Drive for continuous improvement by evaluating business processes and customer experiences, looking for areas to improve wherever possible
Who you are:
- 5+ years in a technical leadership role managing a team focused on improving the overall user experience
- Demonstrated ability in building teams, motivating high performers, and successfully delivering on business requirements
- Experience setting and delivering on SLAs for the Service Desk
- Proven track record of building support runbooks and leading process improvement efforts to empower the team to work productively and efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with emphasis on interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong ability to be successful under pressure, self-managing competing priorities with grace and tact.
- This role will be remote but will require some travel.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $105,000-$180,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world