Senior Licensing Manager at PopSockets LLC
- Develop and coordinate strategic licensing marketing & sales plans with internal and external resources to achieve results (design, product development, production planning, trade promotion, sales, PR, and creative services). Work with licensing partners to ensure annual sales growth. Closely monitor and analyze sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity. Compile and review retail selling reports for opportunities and trends. Create and manage monthly and quarterly reports from all channel partners for internal review
- Monitor adherence to contractual obligations for each licensee. Act as day to day contact for all assigned categories of business
- Drive the development of the integrated marketing plans including business building ideas and works with other business unit team members to execute the plans. Ensure successful execution of marketing initiatives
- Monitor product approval calendar and process. Drives the identification and development of business building ideas and works with other business unit team members to execute the plans. Develop product specifications sheets, product catalogs, product concept, release plans, brand briefs, concept charts, and product line management calendar. Coordination of all logistics for line reviews, including maintaining information binder; draft follow up notes and next steps. Maintain ratings, line sheets, SKU lists and carryover lists and communicate results
- Analyze consumption and shipment data and compares results to established objectives to assure the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Provide appropriate levels of communication with Finance, Supply Chain and Warehouse department to assist in ordering, capacity planning and developing closeout channels. Ensures proper shipment of all materials to DC's, sales team and customers
- Research new categories of business and potential licensing partners.
- Build relationships with vendors and Creative Services. Manage budgets, estimates, bidding, artwork execution, proofs, issuing of purchase req's, proofing and press approvals
- Maintain brand POP and advertising budget and monitors expenses to ensure costs are within established levels. ª Communicates to vendors any special specifications including packaging instructions. Conducts field and market research to ensure the brand is addressing trade and consumer needs as well as continually contributing to the strategic development and positioning of the brand
- Develop and coordinate production and deliveries of in-store POP materials to optimize the sales and image of the brand; Monitor POP inventory levels
- Work closely with the design and project managers to help coordinate product development, product launches, training materials and promotional activities with the domestic and international sales teams
- Attend trade shows. Coordinate brand role, and organize marketing related information across brands at trade shows, market weeks and special events, presence in stores, key account promotions, etc.