Senior IT Applications Analyst, PeopleSoft Financials at Prologis
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 990 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title:Senior IT Applications Analyst, PeopleSoft Financials
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
As the Senior IT Applications Analyst for PeopleSoft Financials system, you will be a member of a highly-motivated group responsible for partnering with business and IT teams in order to evaluate and understand complex business problems. The role will proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders and IT team members to continuously improve system usage and processes. Individuals in this position will have a broad “big picture” view of PeopleSoft Financials and deep expertise in at least two PeopleSoft Financials modules as well as expertise in 3rd party integrations. Prologis is pursuing every opportunity to streamline its organization and processes. A focus on continuous process improvement is expected. The ability to function effectively in a global organization is required.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Develop strong business relationships and integrate activities with other IT departments to help prioritize day to day issues, identify areas of improvement and ensure successful implementation of various project efforts
- Initiate and lead meetings with team and business users to elicit and determine business needs.
- Act as liaison between global business users and IT
- Maintain strategic perspective on the operational impact of functional business requirements against existing and planned PeopleSoft Financials deployments and upgrades
- Continually research system functionality/PUM release notes to guide business on how best to configure and use delivered system functionality
- Attends monthly prioritization meetings with users to discuss current status and prioritization of future enhancement requests
- Participate in requirements gathering, system design, development and documentation
- Collaborate with business users to evaluate solution alternatives and influence recommended solution using delivered PeopleSoft functionality balancing the optimal use of configuration and development
- Lead offshore managed service team by prioritizing and providing guidance on production issues and enhancement requests
- Help ensure team is following enhancement request intake and agile processes
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Over 5 years of technical and functional experience in two or more of the following PeopleSoft Financials modules: GL, AM, PC, AP, PO, TE, Treasury, BI, AR
- Strong knowledge of Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engine, SQL, SQR
- Experience in nVision, Query Manager, XML Publisher
- Technical expertise in building system interfaces, data conversion, data migration, data archiving, debugging
- Knowledge of full development life cycle including requirements, fit/gap analysis, design, development and testing
- Possess a highly motivated can-do-attitude
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Strong collaboration and facilitation skills.
- Experience communicating/leading offshore teams and third parties partners
- International experience in General Ledger, Multi-Ledger, Multi-Currency is a plus
Hiring Salary Range of: $110,000 - $135,000. Salary and whole compensation package (including bonus target) to be determined by the candidate’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.#LI-LG
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. In addition, due to how highly transmittable the Omicron variant is, we are now requiring all employees to get a vaccine booster when eligible. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely-held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.