For other positions, some roles may be remote (as stated in the Job Title). Remote roles can sit in any of the following 26 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.Roles for The Beehive are all onsite in Denver. The Beehive is an Early Childhood Education Center for children of Guild Education Denver employees, located adjacent to our Denver offices.
Guild is hiring a Senior Director of Implementation Operations (IO) to drive efficient and scalable implementation practices to support the launch and expansion of Guild’s employer and academic partners. The IO team sits within the Marketplace Enablement (ME) function, one of Guild’s fastest growing teams. In this role, you will be responsible for enabling the ME function to deliver on the needs of our employer partners, academic partners, and cross-functional partners. Additionally, as the functional leader of the IO team you will take a primary role in helping build and scale the team, culture, tools, and operational processes.
Guild operates on the cutting edge of the Future of Work, partnering with the United States’ largest companies to innovate on how to educate and up-skill millions of employees. These employers span industries, with a particular focus on employers with large populations of front-line employees.
As the Senior Director of Implementation Operations, you will be responsible for:
- Developing the IO organizational structure, team scope, and roles & responsibilities based on feedback from our Implementation Delivery teams and cross-functional partners
- Identifying and scaling standard implementation methodologies across our Academic and Employer Partner Implementation Delivery teams, including core cross-functional processes (i.e. SOPs, standards, roles & responsibilities)
- Owning new hire onboarding and existing employee training for all of ME
- Managing headcount, hiring, staffing, and capacity planning for all ME teams
- Uncovering inefficiencies in existing processes and introducing scalable solutions to reduce redundancies and shorten processes
- Developing and managing a framework to assess and track partner implementation success
- Leading quarterly OKR planning for the ME function
The ideal candidate will have:
- 12+ years of relevant professional experience, with a minimum of of 5 years of enterprise-level implementation or professional services ops/enablement experience
- Experience developing and scaling a similar function at a high-growth, high-velocity organization
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field; MBA or similar graduate degree is a plus
- Concrete, measurable examples of developing, delivering, and scaling operational improvements and efficiencies
- Demonstrated ability to work with a range of partners across the organization to handle expectations and drive alignment
- A passion for both high-level critical thinking and as well as operational execution
- Extensive people management experience with the ability to drive strategic direction while also allowing for individual autonomy and accountability
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $180,000-$210,000, as well as company stock options.#LI-MP1
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.