Senior Client Success Manager (CPG) at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Senior Client Success Manager to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. We are open to filling this role at the Client Success Manager or Senior Client Success Manager level.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Outhustle, Teamwork, Transparency & A good idea can come from anywhere
- Manage strategic enterprise level accounts
- Implement process improvements that enhance the team’s goals
- Monitor campaign to measure performance, implement solutions and create recap decks
- Establish relationships with contacts at multiple brand partners while executing detailed content marketing campaigns
- Work with clients from campaign inception through campaign conclusion, acting as point-person for proposals and optimization suggestions throughout the process
- Collaborate with internal sales contacts to recommend next steps growing brand relationships and build future campaigns
- Drive towards gross profit target by activating paused campaigns and uncovering incremental spend
- Utilize analytics tools for client reporting
What we are looking for:
- 4-5 years of experience managing campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Experience managing highly strategic enterprise level accounts
- Ability to capitalize on past marketing/project management experience to work with clients and internal partners to facilitate campaigns and share best practices to maximize results
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal (Candidates do a mock case study as part of the hiring process)
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping and payments app that has delivered more than $675 million in cumulative cash rewards to its users for making purchases in-store, on mobile apps, or via websites. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has more than 35 million downloads and has become one of the most frequently used shopping apps in the United States. The Ibotta platform provides cash back on purchases at more than 1,500 leading brands and hundreds of retailer partners. In 2019, Ibotta launched its payments solution, Pay with Ibotta™, enabling shoppers to pay for their entire purchase through the Ibotta app and instantly earn cash back. Ibotta was named to the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., after debuting on the list in 2018. The company recently became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, and equity.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.