Senior Business Systems Administrator at Checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $2.2B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
Our Revenue team needs a powerful supporting application infrastructure to help it accelerate into the enterprise. As the Senior Business Systems Administrator, you will be expected to contribute to and own major project initiatives as part of a broader Revenue Operations Team roadmap. You’ll assist in the maintenance and enhancement of Checkr’s entire go-to-market technology ecosystem with Salesforce.com and Hubspot as a backbone and over a dozen 3rd-party integrated applications. Reporting to the Senior Manager of CRM Architecture, you will collaborate with stakeholders in developing a world class system architecture in support of Checkr Sales, Customer Success, Business Development, and Marketing teams. The ideal Senior Administrator delivers solutions that balance business needs and system scalability. This means ingesting stakeholder requirements, challenging the business status quo, and working collaboratively to deliver a best in class solution in a timely fashion.
- Partner with Checkr’s revenue team stakeholders to conceptualize and develop functionality that aligns business processes with available system functionality
- Consult with end users to understand feature requirements and/or address support issues
- Design, configure, and administer SFDC to ensure optimum, best-practice usage including security models, data governance, approval processes and workflow automation
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the Hubspot<>Salesforce integration, managing data, sync issues and workflow automation
- Work proactively to remove any legacy technical debt and document replacement solutions
- Enforce best practices with regard to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Manage 3rd party applications that integrate into Salesforce and Hubspot
What you bring:
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification (Architect Domain Certifications a plus!)
- Experience administering marketing automation software required (Hubspot or Marketo Certification a plus!)
- 4+ years of business analysis and technology administration in a high-growth technology company
- Experience with Lightning UI configuration and features
- Ability to operate independently on projects when needed while communicating the plan of attack to team members
- Highly skilled with process automation (workflows, visual workflow, process builder)
- Experience owning projects from the requirements gathering stage to delivery. Technical acumen and a consultant mindset are of equal importance
- Familiarity with Salesforce CPQ features and modules
- Preferred experience with Agile Methodology and application lifecycle management
- Experience with Outreach.io, Zoominfo, LeanData, Docusign, Clearbit, Drift, Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Communities is a plus!
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
*The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $87,000-$102,000
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).