Salesforce Administrator at EverCommerce
EverCommerce is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our Growth Engagement (GE) team. You will play a key role in consulting with subsidiaries on operational initiatives and helping them run as efficiently as possible.
EverCommerce is bringing together best-of-breed commerce solutions in the service sector, forming one service commerce platform that improves go-to-market strategy for technology companies and simplifies the software-buying process for business owners.
Our team has extensive expertise in business operations, management, legal, finance, accounting, technology human resources, marketing and sales that, via the EverCommerce platform, we provide as a service to drive continued growth and success for service commerce companies. Our ecosystem enables companies to thrive in an environment of shared knowledge and resources with significant cost savings.
You are an experienced salesforce administrator who has a background in project management. You are passionate about proactively identifying business problems and solutioning appropriately updated processes and platforms to resolve them. You have a data first mentality and knack for developing actionable metrics and dashboards. You’re a skilled and organized communicator who has no problem driving long term projects through to completion.
EverCommerce is currently located in Denver’s RiNo Arts District, walking distance from the 18th & Blake light rail station. Our collaborative, open-plan office space is filled with high-energy, talented people who enjoy our weekly lunches, dog-friendly environment and hanging with co-workers.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer.
- Drive the scheduling and organization of our Growth Engagement visits for newly acquired Subsidiaries
- Produce and distribute the Scorecards for our templated Ops Assessments after each of our Growth Engagement visits
- Support our Ops Program Managers in outlining and kicking off Salesforce implementations or change management projects
- Create and maintain detailed project plans for each Subsidiary initiative and work with Ops Program Managers to deliver those to completion
- Develop Salesforce administrative best practices and frameworks for implementing and maintaining them across the portfolio
- Provide administrative support and development bandwidth across varying platforms in the following categories:
- CRM’s (Salesforce, Zoho, HubSpot, etc.)
- Sales Enablement solutions (SalesLoft, Outreach, InsideSales, etc.)
- Telephony solutions (Talkdesk, Ring Central, native CRM voice solutions, etc.)
- Support Platforms (Salesforce, Zendesk, Zoho Desk, Freshdesk, etc.)
- 2+ years of Salesforce administration, or other related work experience
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and capable of meeting short-deadline projects daily
- Excellent attention to detail and willingness to pitch in when necessary
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Robust medical benefits & 401k match
- Public Transportation reimbursement
- Fitness stipend and on-site gym
- Start with 17 days of PTO and your birthday off
- Snacks, lunches, and happy hours
- Dog-friendly environment
- Continued investment in your professional development
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you are looking for a company that is truly focused on empowering small businesses with superior technology, come join a company that rewards authenticity and supports energy with a passion.