Project Engineer, Managed Services
- Provide support to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues reported by external customers and other team members through phone and ticket channels
- Proactive and reactive monitoring of internal and external AV systems
- Implementation of AV solutions
- Identify bugs, test, reproduce, report, and work with the escalation engineers to assist with a fix and test/verify fix versions
- Provide ideas and assist with creation of documentation and training material for external and internal content
- Maintain clear, concise, and positive communication for all cases in a timely and efficient manner including follow-ups with customers, team members, and engineers
- Stay familiar with all of Zoom’s products, offerings, and integrations as well as those of software and hardware competitors and partners in the industry
- 3 to 5 years experience and knowledge of Audio Visual (AV) Installation and Support.
- Experience and knowledge of audio, video protocols (SIP, H.323, etc.)
- Experience with major industry manufacturers including (Cisco, Polycom, Microsoft, Crestron, Extron etc…)
- Read and Interpret CAD architectural drawings and understand audiovisual flow diagrams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent degree/experience.
- Excellent communication (both oral, written, and interpersonal) and customer service skills are a must.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment while maintaining a positive attitude towards customers and team-members.
- Basic Tool Knowledge
- Ability to conduct installations including climbing ladders and using power tools
- Lifting of equipment of 50 lbs or more
Other Areas of Interest:
- Knowledge of Zoom Room solutions
- Network experience (CCNA certification or equivalent).
- Administration of Exchange, Office 365, or Google Apps email and calendaring tools.
- Active Directory federation and Single-Sign-On administration.