Production Support Analyst at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
This team member will be responsible for troubleshooting and supporting reported production support issues. This role interfaces with developers, management and customer support staff. The ideal candidate will have proven problem solving and analytical skills to investigate reported problems; identifying root causes and potential solutions; and the ability to communicate and train end-users. This team member will be responsible for meeting existing service levels and expected to identify additional opportunities for improvement.
What You'll Be Doing
- Training, troubleshooting and support are the main components of this role
- Coding for first level fixes
What We Are Looking For
- Experience with troubleshooting and navigating their way around Navision and related order management systems
- Skilled at identifying and documenting issues and understanding root causes
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- 3+ years supporting and troubleshooting Navision
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)