Join our dynamic Revenue Operations Team and make an impact at Bridgevine Inc., the leading provider of customer acquisition solutions for iconic home service brands at the Denver, CO office. We offer an invaluable opportunity to gain exposure to all facets of our business. We work hard and we play hard — and we’ll expect you to do both.
The Performance Analyst will perform a critical role in support of our sales teams within the Distribution and Provider relationships. The Performance Analyst will be responsible for monitoring established programs to ensure they are meeting the defined objectives. They will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on these objectives for a sustained period of time.
This role will require an inquisitive and analytical approach to determine changes within the programs. Once identified, this individual will be responsible for quantifying the impact of the change, effectively communicating the impact, and organizing any subsequent efforts to resolve any loss the change has caused.
In addition to the performance and trend monitoring, this role will have a broad set of responsibilities in support of the sales organizations. These could include contractual adherence, financial statement review, ad hoc reporting requests, general investigative requests, platform testing, and weekly tracking.
The overall job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Consulting and assisting client services in identifying areas of sales and/or metric strength and weakness through reliable comprehensive reporting and analytics
- Manage the sales forecasting, forward quarterly outlook and commissions processes to ensure targets are in-line with budgetary and market capability requirements
- Monitor historical indices and trends to provide leadership with ability to understand cause and effect relationships with easy to understand executive summaries
- Work closely with client services to optimize our distribution mix within markets nationally to ensure proper diversification
- Implement key business processes, recommend areas for improvement, and lead defined projects to enhance the overall sales quality and effectiveness
- Produce and maintain revenue-impacting project scorecards and provide insights into what drove anomalous results
- Partner with Business Intelligence team to evaluate analytical tools and resources and help facilitate their adoption
- Exploit best practices for key metric development and reporting processes through fact finding missions of field behaviors and local market knowledge
- Oversee the collection of monthly performance data, ensure the validity of the data, and track material changes
- Partner with sales leadership to drive accurate sales forecasting for new customers and device sales
- Support in development of business cases of proposed key projects, including ROI analysis, risk assessment, and post mortems
- Perform platform testing as new functions and features become available
- Investigate and help identify root cause for order processing errors
- Work on various ad-hoc, analytical projects utilizing multiple skillsets
- 2+ years of analytical review in a performance-based organization
- Knowledgeable in data analytic tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, and Excel
- Six Sigma Green Belt preferred
- Previous experience in working within cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking abilities
- Overall inquisitive nature, ability to discover hidden drivers of key metrics
- Demonstrate ability to learn quickly and thrive in high-energy team environment
- Professional, “get it done" attitude, work ethic, and strong team player
- BS/BA in a related field
Bridgevine’s powerful customer acquisition solutions make it easy for companies to reach, acquire, and retain customers across all relevant points of customer contact; including online, mobile, contact centers, and retail. The company's technology and marketing services are used by the leading brands in the telecommunications, cable, satellite, home security, and energy sectors; powering over 40 million consumer interactions each year.
Bridgevine seeks energetic thought leaders and knowledge workers who thrive on exciting assignments and working alongside smart, humorous and dedicated co-workers. Our roots are firmly planted in our core values, which inspire us every day to be Collaborative, Driven and Inquisitive.
Bridgevine, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This position is based out of Denver, CO. No relocation assistance provided.