Payment Operations Associate at Reserve Trust
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:33 a.m. (MST) on Friday, August 27, 2021
About the Team and How You Fit In:
Reserve Trust is the first fintech trust company with a Federal Reserve master account. We provide B2B payments services that financial institutions and fintech’s have previously only been able to obtain from correspondent and sponsor banks. Unconstrained by legacy banking systems, the company is actively building new services, APIs, and payment rails to support embedded and real time payments for any fintech service or software platform. Headquartered in Colorado, the company is backed by some of the world’s best financial technology investors including QED and Fintech Collective.
Our Company Values:
Trust, Curiosity, Drive and Collaboration
Our Company Culture:
As a member of the Reserve Trust team, you are expected to contribute your talents and energies to conducting our business and improving the culture and quality of Reserve Trust. We value teamwork and collaboration within your department and cross functionally. We encourage knowledge sharing and challenging the norm. We value each other thru active appreciation and recognition. Bring your best practices to the table to help us build a world class, leading payments platform that continuously pushes the envelope in customer service. We want you to be the best version of yourself with us!
As part of the Operations team of Reserve Trust, you’ll play a critical role in driving the day-to-day execution of our core business.
This role reports to the Payment Operations Manager. As an early-stage company, you will collaborate with a lot of intelligent, talented and driven people and have the opportunity to be part of this fast growing company.
What You’ll Do:
· Field, analyze, and respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner, pulling in others as warranted
· Identify ways to improve productivity and efficiency within the department including automation
· Drive customer self-service activities
· Comply with all company policies and procedures and all applicable laws and regulations
· Meet or exceed productivity standards in the completion of daily assignments and accurate production
· Complete and pass assigned training
· This is an entry level role. Experience specifically in handling inbound and outbound wires and ACH payments is a plus
· College degree (BA) or comparable work experience
· SWIFT/ international payment experience a plus
· Proven track record of meeting and exceeding production and quality expectations
· Excellent time management and work prioritization skills
· A flexible mindset and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment – as a startup, we’re growing quickly and must adapt to changing policies and procedures while maintaining high-quality work output
· Analytical and data modeling skills to create and refine reports
· Experience working with a ticketing system a plus
· Communicates Effectively
· Detailed Oriented
· Drives for Results
· Equally comfortable working as an individual contributor and as part of a team
· Risk minded (thinking through second order consequences)
· Calm under time pressure and demonstrates resiliency
· Directs Oneself
· Exhibits Resourcefulness
What Reserve Trust Offers:
· Competitive Salaries
· Stock Options
· 401(k) with company contribution
· Excellent No-Cost and Low-Cost Medical, Dental and Vision plans for employees and dependents
· Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
· FSA and HSA Plans
· Flexible PTO
· Home office stipend
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $50,000 – 55,000. Reserve Trust intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
The Reserve Trust Company does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status.
Read Full Job Description