Partnership Support Manager, Retail (Sales Support) at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Partnership Support Manager (Sales Support) to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Work with clients from campaign inception through campaign conclusion, acting as point-person for campaign execution and reporting
- Execute campaigns flawlessly with exceptional attention to detail, systems mastery, cross functional partnership and follow through
- Use internal ticketing systems to partner with cross-functional teams in executing client campaigns.
- Ensure client's objectives/KPIs are achieved, yielding successful campaign performance
- Monitor campaigns to measure performance and create recap decks
- Establish relationships with contacts at multiple brand partners while executing detailed content marketing campaigns
- Support Client Partnerships counterparts to ensure they have the tools and insights to grow brand relationships and build future campaigns
- Support team gross profit target through effective execution of partnership programs
- Utilize analytics tools for client reporting
- Work within a team environment, but balance priorities and manage workload independently
What we are looking for:
- 1-3+ years of experience managing campaigns or similar
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal (Candidates do a mock case study as part of the hiring process)
- Ability to capitalize on past marketing/project management experience to work with clients and internal partners to facilitate campaigns
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO, and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $48,000-$58,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.