Partner Onboarding Specialist at Pie Insurance
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:25 a.m. (MST) on Friday, February 26, 2021
Pie Insurance is an insurtech company tackling meaningful problems. At Pie, we work with small businesses using technology and innovation to improve how they access insurance. Like our small business clients, we are a diverse team of builders, dreamers, and entrepreneurs. So, at the heart of every decision we make is the idea that if it doesn’t serve our clients, it doesn’t serve us.
Today, all Pie-oneers are working remotely and will continue to do so until it is safe to return to the office. As a remote team member, you will be expected to be available for meetings with team members in other time zones and have access to reliable, high-speed internet.
This role will work in our Denver office once our office re-opens.
How You’ll Do It
Everything we do is connected, but we each have different roles. We are a start-up. All hands and minds are needed.
As a Partner Onboarding Specialist, we expect you will be able to work to support our partners and provide them a best in class experience in working with our products and services. In coordination with our BDRs (Business Development Reps) and BDMs (Business Development Managers), you will help new partners to Pie onboard quickly while ensuring their early success moving forward. You will be expected to create and maintain processes through your knowledge and onboarding expertise to help our partner acquisition scale effectively and efficiently. The Partner Onboarding Specialist works both collaboratively and independently with new partners and Pie departments to ensure a streamlined and educational onboarding experience that results in a partner who can immediately engage with Pie. You will have a hand in driving and implementing agency knowledge and best practices across a nationwide organization to ensure our partners ongoing success. We expect you’ll have polished presentation skills and spent enough time in the commercial insurance or in a training environment to make an immediate impact day one.
The Day to Day
- Become and work as a subject matter expert in support of our partners training with Pie.
- Manage the customer onboarding process from the moment a contract is signed through launch while working with the BDMs to ensure the partner’s initial goals are met and already indicating early signs of success through submission flow and bound policies.
- Ability to manage a high volume of partner trainings, supporting 50-80 partners on a monthly basis.
- Work directly with new partners through virtual methods such as email, phone and video conferencing to implement the onboarding curriculum.
- Owns and executes all partner training materials while continuing to develop additional tools and resources to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide ongoing feedback on ways to improve partner onboarding and implementation of partners early success.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Right Stuff
- At least 4 years of total working experience.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in insurance (workers' compensation or other commercial insurance preferred) OR experience in training/onboarding partners.
- 1 year of experience in Salesforce or another similar CRM is preferred.
- Demonstrating career growth within a customer-facing role such as account management, sales, or customer success is highly preferred.
- Extensive presentation skills and prior training experience preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills needed.
- The ability to collaborate with other departments in order to facilitate a better customer experience.
- Organizational and time management skills and the ability to determine priorities and workflow.
- Competitive salary
- A piece of the Pie (in the form of stock options)
- Comprehensive health plans
- Generous PTO
- Paid sick leave
- Future focused 401k match
- Our core values are more than just a poster on the wall; they’re tangibly reflected in our work and recognized with our monthly culture award.
- Generous parental leave
Our goal is to make all aspects of working with us as easy as Pie! That includes our offer process. When we have identified talent that is a good fit for Pie, we work hard to present an equitable and fair offer. We look at your knowledge, skills and experience that you bring, along with your compensation expectations and align that with our company equity processes to determine our offer ranges.
We value and want to support our team members, and are proud to offer a comprehensive compensation package which includes the following:
Compensation Range for position: $28/hr - $33/hr
Other Benefits: Each year Pie reviews Company performance and may grant discretionary bonuses to eligible team members.
Pie Insurance is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
Pie Insurance Named a Top Colorado Company 2020
Pie is rated Excellent by our customers on Trustpilot
Check out our great reviews from current and former employees on Glassdoor
Pie raises an additional $127M in funding