Partner Development Representative Manager
At Xero, we're here to make running a business beautiful. By making small business more efficient every day, connecting them with big business technology and empowering a community behind them, their potential is limitless. When that happens, we're not only helping small business, we'll be building a stronger economy that can change the world.
How you'll make an impact
Xero is looking for a Partner Development Manager to coach and scale our team of high performing Partner Development Representatives (PDRs). As PDR manager, you'll be responsible for working alongside our PDR team to develop and execute our pipeline generation & partner recruitment strategy. Additionally, you'll develop and execute strategy to drive adoption of Xero's Partner Program and implement on-boarding best practices for Accounting and Bookkeeping partners.
The ideal candidate is someone who can lead a team of sales representatives in Xero's high growth, fast-paced environment. You are a strategically sharp and thoughtful leader who excels in solving the challenges of your PDR team and Xero's partners (customers). You have proven experience in leveraging a consultative approach.
Your team will create inbound and outbound pipelines for Account Managers and Senior Account Managers. Through your coaching and execution of strategy, PDRs will have the tools and knowledge needed to meet and exceed pipeline goals.
What you'll do
- Serve as PDR's day-to-day mentor and coach. Monitor inbound pipeline management and assist in building prospecting lists for outbound lead activity. Shadow PDR's calls to drive adoption of Xero's Partner Program and overcome partner objections, resulting in new business pipeline
- Recruit, coach, and retain high caliber PDR talent, developing Xero's next generation of sales leaders
- Onboard and train all new hires
- Develop PDRs sales skills and product knowledge
- Manage and track PDR's activity, ensuring KPIs are attained. Use Salesforce to manage lead pipeline
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales Ops, and other cross functional teams to implement solutions and develop strategy
- Engage and liaise with Senior Account Managers (SAMs) and Regional Director (RD) regarding the on-boarding of these Partners, including booking Xero introductory presentations for SAMs and RDs
- Act as the conduit between the PDR team and Xero Product Development and Xero Customer Experience teams
- Be the go-to person for the team on day to day operational issues
- Oversee administrative team management for reporting line
- Motivate and assist the team to ensure monthly targets are achieved
- Work closely with the RD and Sales Operations Manager to identify and improve our current processes
- Ownership for the escalation of issues from the team to the RD
- Collate feedback from Partners on feature requests and relay through the appropriate channels
- Update CRM system with all client communications including calls, emails and meetings.Work with the RD to showcase the values expected within Xero
Success looks like
Building strong relationships with Partners ensuring they have a first class on boarding experience, providing education of Xero's product offering, showcasing Xero updates and introducing these new accounts to their Account Managers.
What you'll bring with you
- Strong ability to build rapport.
- Loads of initiative and ability to work autonomously.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Solution driven mindset.
- Process driven and takes ownership.
- Passion and desire to make a difference.
- 2+ years experience as a BDR or SDR manager
- 3-5 years sales experience and CRM knowledge.
- Knowledge of Accounting and Bookkeeping practices and processes.
Why you'll love Xero
Xero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.