Order to Fulfillment (OTF) Coordinator - International at PopSockets LLC
International OTF Coordinator
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. People know us best for the PopGrip, a collapsible grip and stand that provides a secure, one-handed way to hold any mobile device. But we're always hard at work inventing new, expressive, extremely fun products that serve a functional need and help do some good in the world. From PopWallet and PopMounts, to PopPower chargers and an expanding line of beauty products, we're tireless in our pursuit of the company's mission to create empowering, customizable, magical products for our customers to enjoy.
The International OTF Coordinator, focused on APAC & EMEA, works cross-functionally with multiple internal and external departments to ensure timely and accurate order fulfillment. They are in daily communication with all global fulfillment centers regarding order management, fulfillment issues/concerns, VAS Operations, shipping logistics and documentation, etc.
- The OTF Coordinator is responsible for the overall management of order fulfillment and production scheduling for APAC & EMEA sales regions.
- Maintaining the timely flow of orders through all relevant fulfilment centers.
- Coordination of stock levels, inbound purchase orders, and new product launches within the APAC & EMEA markets.
- Order management across all sales channels within the APAC & EMEA regions including, but not limited to, order entry, maintenance, PO changes, etc.
- Approval and coordination of special requests and rush orders to ensure timely and accurate fulfillment while avoiding production interference.
- Management of the APAC & EMEA Point of Purchase process.
- Arrange and coordinate logistics for European trade show samples and displays.
- Knowledge of fulfillment processes and systems.
- Designs appropriate processes to achieve our daily and long-term objectives, including Sales,
- Shipping and Receiving.
- Ability to reconcile inventory and production against orders daily. Experience in
- computerized inventories, production scheduling and warehouse fulfillment.
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills, and ability to communicate effectively.
- Self-starter, and ability to work both independently and in conjunction with teams.
- Education and Experience:
- College degree (Bachelor's degree-preferably business related) or equivalent with 1-3 years of sales operations, consumer product or retail operations.
- Experience with consumer goods across multiple sales channels.
- Strong MS Office, G-Suite, and ERP skills.
- Microsoft NAV and Sales Force experience preferred, but not required.
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.