Operations Manager at Halp
Our growing startup is looking for an operations manager to help automate and systemize the internal processes in our company. This role will report directly to the CEO and give deep insight into the inner workings of a fast growing startup.
You'll collaborate with the rest of the organization to streamline a wide variety of processes. These include but are not limited to:
- Building a hiring plan and recruiting pipeline
- Onboarding new employees
- Managing employee benefits, office space, and team offsites
- Running employee payroll and expenses
- Managing accounts payables/receivables
- Building and managing an internal wiki
- Building a process for customer contract management
- Working with a legal team to maintain GDPR and CCPA compliance
- Cross-functional process optimization in customer support, sales, marketing, and engineering
The goal is to build systems and process for these functions, then hire new people to take them on as we scale. Every day will look a little different, with new problems to solve. We're looking for someone who is not afraid to take on challenges and loves to learn.
We offer unlimited vacation, medical, dental, and vision benefits, and team lunch every Friday.