Operations Manager at INDUSTRY Denver
Denver is today’s nexus of creativity & technology and INDUSTRY is the place where the magic happens. This unique space holds cornerstone tenants, a multitude of mid-sized users, dozens of sole proprietors and boutique firms. This curated mix of professionals brings a node of productivity and creativity. Like a well-organized art collection, the whole is greater than the sum of the parts and each member of this group works with, inspires and helps each other. We own two properties, both with the RiNo Art District, and are expanding Nationally!
About the Role
We are looking for the next great fit to join our kick-ass team and be a doer of all things. We are a small, yet mighty team that represents the INDUSTRY brand throughout the communities of both our INDUSTRY Denver and INDUSTRY RiNo Station locations.
We strive to build relationships with the right management team to ensure INDUSTRY as a brand is being well represented to our tenants, partners, and the general public. We thrive in an environment that engages curious, passionate, and driven individuals to act as INDUSTRY’s “first impression.”
As the face of INDUSTRY we hold an unbridled sense of optimism for what we do and how we interact with our community. We use our passion as inspiration to continue to evolve our expectations of what it means to be hospitable. INDUSTRY combines economic, cultural, and lifestyle pillars to form the modern workspace in Denver’s River North (RiNo) neighborhood. Housing more than 150 companies, all sharing nearly 4 acres of office and common space under one roof, the opportunities are endless.
Duties & Responsibilities
Hospitality & Operations
- Develop an understanding of the INDUSTRY brand; embodying this representation to engage with the tenants in the building, guests and clients of the tenants and the members of the community.
- Building contact for logistics and operations involving tenant needs and requests. Ensuring overall tenant and visitor experience within building; fielding all concerns, complaints, and comments and advocating to ownership. Supervises front desk team approving event pricing and email communications.
- Manage tenant relations from moment of move-in and onboarding through their check out meeting.
- Implement tenant/building policies & procedures, both streamlining for efficiencies and enforcing among the community.
- Manage communications to and from 1000 tenants in the building.
- Assist with preventative maintenance at both locations (HVAC, General Maintenance, Vendors, Fire/Water, etc)
Experience & Requirements
- College Degree
- Ideally looking for someone with a background in hospitality as this is a tenant facing roll
- 2-3 years in work force
- Must be outgoing and customer service oriented
- Team oriented, and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation and excellent problem-solving skills
- Flexible work hours; some nights and weekends
- Multitasking expert – this is a front facing position so being able to work your daily grind while guests / tenants walk up to you is extremely important
The Perks of the Job
- Exciting and challenging work environment, along with 150 other companies throughout the shared office space
- Benefits- medical coverage, dental, vision, life
- Discounted team rate at MRQT Café and Corepower Yoga (both inside the building)
- Team lunch and happy hour outings
- Opportunity to work among a growing team with multiple properties in the future
- Summer / Holiday Hours
Salary: Compensation varies based on experience ($40 - $50K)