Havenly, Inc. is a funded and fast growing consumer services startup, located in the heart of Denver. We are revolutionizing the home design market by providing a delightful design experience for everyone who is considering making a change to their home.
We're looking for an enthusiastic, data driven Operations Manager to own the systems, and processes around the ordering function of our business. Our ideal candidate is excited about analyzing data, driving insights, and creating the systems and processes to constantly ensure performance, scalability and customer satisfaction at each step in the Havenly ordering process. You'll spend your time managing and ensuring compliance for our offshore team, executing on, analyzing and (re)designing processes, as well as creating strategies that enhance the systems that support our business and our vendors in the growth of our business, all while ensuring that we have the tools and metrics in place to track success.
Do you get as excited about a throw pillow as you do about a SQL query? If the answer to that is “yes”, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the offshore order management team, focusing on growth, scale and specialization.
- Manage supply chain and logistics processes and systems. Progressing them to scale as needed.
- Structure/design data requirements to quantify, prove a hypothesis, or solve a problem
- Develop and manage regular KPIs and reporting to measure compliance and performance
- Perform ad-hoc analyses to shine spotlight on various aspects of supply chain and logistics and/or measure business impact arising from supply chain processes
- Lead cross-departmental process design efforts and work with stakeholders to implement. Processes to be built include a Vendor Compliance Program, business requirements definition for a supply chain tools (Vendor Portal, EDI integration plans/Inventory Management/Orders Dashboard)
- Identify the impact of supply chain choices on the customer experience—process trade offs between operational efficiencies and customer satisfaction/customer lifetime value.
- Obsess over performance - Constantly compiling, tracking, and analyzing ordering metrics to ensure (and prove) customer delight, and in turn grow revenue.
When you join us you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- 3-6 years experience in operations, preferably with a focus in supply chain processes.
- Proficiency both Excel (required) and SQL (nice to have!)
- Proficiency using a BI tool (we use Looker) to pull and gather data and inform decisions
- Innate Curiosity - You are constantly asking questions, finding (and cleaning) the data to answer those questions, driving insights, and then actioning on them.
- Startup Savvy - You understand the fast pace, the scrappiness, and flexibility required to for success….. and you love it
- Communication skills - Through every medium, and everyone you come in contact with, you know how to communicate effectively, elegantly, and with respect, always
- Outstanding work ethic, ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize and deliver multiple tasks on time
What we offer:
- A challenging opportunity, and a great team to work beside
- An environment where you can move fast, work hard, and see results
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a successful startup, and make a BIG impact
- Salary, benefits, and design services - Have a room that needs some love? We got you!
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you.