Onboarding Operations Associate
As a global leader in the Tour & Activity space, we’ve rapidly expanded from a local company in Hawaii to one of the fastest growing companies in travel.
We provide a highly dynamic platform for our clients, which is brought to life by a high-energy team expanding across the globe. If you’re looking to make an impact and experience rapid acceleration first-hand, you have come to the right place.
FareHarbor provides a unique environment that combines an expanding industry within travel, plus the perks of a fast-growing company with numerous career opportunities.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about pioneering an industry, and welcomes constant change.
Onboarding Operations Associate in Denver, CO is responsible for keeping the engine running of the onboarding team, identifying areas for improvement, and aiding in further developing a blueprint for an innovative client onboarding experience.. This encompasses research into new softwares to enhance the onboarding experience, coordinating with other departments, and conducting performance analyses for the office & Onboarding Management team. This is a position that requires problem-solving on-the-fly and high attention to detail.
The Onboarding Operations Associate position brings a unique mix of process, analysis, and data-driven decision-making. If you’re looking to gain first-hand experience in a fast-growing office environment, this job is for you. We’re looking for people with “can-do” attitudes that welcome new projects in a fast-paced day-to-day. It’s a plus if you have experience working in Client Onboarding or have worked extensively in a CRM.
- Maintaining current administrative tools located in G-suite, airtable, and our CRM
- Assist Onboarding Managers in staying up to date on the latest technologies and best practices to ensure a smooth and seamless client onboarding experience.
- Work closely with Onboarding Management to communicate information about the onboarding process to onboarders in the office. This can range from a new strategy, to specific accounts of interest.
- Analyze performance on several levels, ranging from marco-analysis (office growth) to micro analysis (individual representative performance).
- Assist Onboarding Management team with interviewing, hiring and employee onboarding.
- Ensure onboarding processes are followed, compiles and communicates to individuals and Sales Managers if there are repeat offenders or themes..
- Assist with ad-hoc administrative projects associated with general operations and client onboarding
- Work closely with Onboarding Managers to communicate information about the onboarding process and onboarders in the office. This can range from a new strategy, to specific accounts of interest.
- Bachelor’s degree (required).
- High attention to detail.
- Impatient & comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize ongoing work.
- Proven success with managing projects independently and innovating within a prior role.
- High energy
- Proficient with Excel
- Attention to detail
- 23 vacation days per year (based on 40 hours per week)
- 401k + Employer Matching
- Dental and Vision
- Health Insurance
- Social Hours & Events