Office Manager at Homebot
Come join one of the best places to work in Denver! Homebot is in hyper-growth mode, looking for go-getters to join us in revolutionizing how people build wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own — their home.
We sell our SaaS platform to real estate agents, lenders and loan servicers to engage their clients and prospects throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle. Our customers love us and we love them!
We just moved into our new, gorgeous 4-story office space right on Market Street in downtown Denver. We need an incredibly friendly, resourceful and organized Office Manager to create and maintain a functional and welcoming space for our Homebotters (especially since we’ll be returning from ~1.5 years of being fully remote)!
If this opportunity gets you pumped - perfect! Apply below and we look forward to speaking with you very soon! (We also read cover letters so take a moment to tell us what makes you a great addition to the team!)
This is a full-time position based in our Denver, CO office. We are returning to the office on September 1, 2021 and this role will be expected to be in the office 5 days a week. Targeted Start Date is the 2nd or 3rd week in September.
Targeted Base Salary Range: $50,000.00 - $58,000.00 depending on experience, plus a 10% annual performance bonus. For additional details on our total benefits package, please review the section “Why Homebot?” at the end of this job description.
Who We Strive To Be as Homebotters:
- Servant Leaders: We serve our teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to be successful
- Respect, Thoughtfulness & Maturity: We show through our actions
- Accountability: We know our jobs & take ownership
- One Team: We make decisions, get in the same boat, & paddle together
- Diligent: We are persistent in the details
- Initiative: We seek improvements continuously
- Solution Drivers: We create solutions rather than focus on problems
- Positivity Builders: We recognize that great attitudes are contagious
- Learners: We fail fast & share from our experiences & mistakes
Characteristics of an incredible Homebot Office Manager:
- Patient, friendly and a stellar ‘get it done’ attitude
- A quick learner, eager to grow by helping wherever needed!
- Confident, resourceful self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- One of the most organized & detailed people on the planet and creates structure / simplicity whenever possible
What You’ll Be Accountable For:
- Monitor & maintain office and snack supplies with focus on always making the office environment work best for everyone (budget, ordering, cleanup)
- Serve as a culture ambassador & ensure the office is always welcoming to current Homebotters, vendors, customers and future Homebotters
- Plan & execute on quarterly events, monthly team lunches, wellness events, happy hours and company outings
- Ensure “to do’s” become done (no one has to ask twice or followup)
- Office liaison between vendors and building management
- Ensure overall security of the office and monitor guest access
- Technology support on All Hands meeting setup, conference room technology, etc.
- Own processes like parking pass management, Homebotter anniversary gifts, ordering Newbotter office equipment
- Ensure the space always looks and feels incredible; clean, neat, and guest-ready (includes overseeing conference rooms, kitchen, and common areas)
- Support other departments with tasks and projects, as needed
- Support our executive team with administrative tasks, as needed
- This role will report to VP, People Ops
- You will work closely with all departments
- You will be part of a 3-person People Ops team
Experience & Qualifications:
- 1+ year(s) of experience as an Office Manager in a fast-paced environment OR 2-year or 4-year degree with interest in growing in People Ops
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented - able to juggle many priorities at once with a “can-do” attitude
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills including being able to concisely convey information
- Track record of delivering a quality customer experience with warmth and professionalism (and you LOVE working with people!)
- Proven ability to adapt to frequent change and adjust priorities accordingly
- Experience handling stress, pressure and demands with grace and a personable, friendly, and positive demeanor
- Enthusiastic about what you do & take pride in your work product
- Confidence in your computer skills - preferably GSuite proficiency and Microsoft products
- You’ve worked in high-growth or fast-paced companies before
- Experience with Google Office (Gmail, Docs, Calendar, Sheets)
We believe in a collaborative, fun work environment. And when we say we have an awesome culture, we mean it. The team members, aka Homebotters, are not only passionate about our product, but also about how they interact with each other. We push ourselves every day to be better, challenge each other to continuously grow, and to have fun doing it. We are professional when we need to be and goofy when it’s time to celebrate a win. We realize we might be a little biased so we encourage you to check out our Glassdoor reviews and visit BuiltinColorado’s Best Places to Work list (#75!) and Best Small Places to Work (#21!).
With the mortgage and tech industries being highly male-dominated, we're proud to be a tech company in the mortgage space with ~50% female employees across the organization.
We appreciate and value what our team members do every day, so we offer some amazing benefits to reward them:
- Health benefits (we pay 99% of the Homebotter’s cost for the 80/20 medical plan)
- Medical & Dental: United Healthcare
- Vision: Beam (VSP)
- Great vacation policy - we believe in taking care of yourself & reward team members as they reach milestone years of service (3 weeks accrued vacation to start!)
- Equity Appreciation Program
- Paid Parental Leave - 12 Weeks!
- 401K (Guideline)
- Remote Activities: Wellness Challenges, Trivia, Tequila & Chocolate Tasting, Whiskey Tasting!
- Hybrid Working Model - Blend Work From Home and In-Office Days
- Denver EcoPass for light rail and bus system
- Office location in downtown Denver
- Events like: Tasty Tuesdays, Wellness Wednesdays and Thankful Thursdays
- Onsite Massages 2x/month
- Nitro cold brew, french press, smoothie bullet and snacks
- Rotating beer tap + stocked beer/wine fridge
- Monthly lunch paid by Homebot
- Fun quarterly events like Rockies games, holiday parties, etc.
- Awesome culture! Awesome coworkers! (seriously, have you seen Glassdoor?)
- We give back to the community (Volunteer Days, Giving Tree)
- Open work environment with sit/stand desks
- Leadership Training & Promote from within
- Professional development opportunities/trainings
- Opportunities for career growth and upleveling skills
More about Homebot
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes people to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Homebot is a client-for-life portal that maximizes repeat and referral business for lenders by empowering consumers to build wealth through homeownership. The award-winning client portal delivers personalized, actionable intelligence throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle to every client and prospect. With an average 50% monthly engagement rate, Homebot ensures lenders and agents remain the trusted advisors that consumers rely on to make informed decisions about the largest asset they may ever own, their home.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Having launched in 2016, we're over 90 Homebotters strong and expect to continue that growth throughout the year. Join us!
Check out our website at www.homebot.ai