Office Coordinator at Boom Supersonic
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:33 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, May 5, 2021
About Boom Supersonic
Boom Supersonic is the Denver-based company redefining commercial flight by bringing supersonic flight back to the skies with Overture. This historic airliner is designed and committed to industry-leading standards of speed, safety, and sustainability. Boom’s vision is to bring families, businesses, and cultures closer together through supersonic travel and make the world dramatically more accessible.
Boom is the first commercial airplane manufacturer to commit to a carbon-neutral flight test program and to build sustainability into its entire aircraft program. The company is backed by world-class investors and has 30 aircraft on pre-order. Founded in 2014, Boom has assembled a team of over 150 full-time employees who have made contributions to over 220 air and spacecraft programs.
Are you passionate about building the supersonic future? Help us make aviation history.
We are seeking an Office Coordinator for our Office Management team. This position will be a shared support position ensuring visitors are welcomed and checked in and appropriate staff is notified. Maintains kitchen/break room food and beverage levels. Places orders for catering, office supplies, and items for special events. Position works closely with all Boom team members to make a positive and conducive work environment.
- Greets visitors, instructs them to sign in and complete Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) and offers coffee or water
- Notifies appropriate staff as visitors arrive
- Stocks kitchen and kitchenette and maintains adequate levels of dry and cold foods, coffee/tea, and paper goods
- Places online grocery orders 2x/wk or as needed
- Communicates with vendors and caterers (coffee, water, food) to maintain appropriate levels of goods, being careful not to over order or under order
- Maintains clean work places in kitchen/kitchenette, lobby, and restrooms
- Keeps accurate records of expenses and catering schedule/vendors
- Assists other team members in planning company events and various socials
- Scans invoices and forwards to Accounts Payable
- Updates Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for front desk and general office ordering procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to communicate with inside/outside customers
- Cultivates a team approach in completing duties
- Intermediate computer skills to include Google calendar, docs, sheets, Excel and instant messaging
- Possesses a “can do” attitude. No “that’s not my job” attitude
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Previous customer service and/or general office experience required
- Experience in event planning a plus
- Salary Range for this position is $40-$50k range and is based upon years of experience that is commensurate with the level of the position
- Robust equity program with significant upside potential
- Open PTO
To conform to U.S. Government aerospace technology export regulations (ITAR and EAR), applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about ITAR here (https://www.pmddtc.state.gov/?id=ddtc_public_portal_itar_landing)
Boom is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Want to build a faster future? Come join Boom.
Read Full Job Description