Office Coordinator at Convercent by OneTrust
Convercent is seeking a personable, organized and detail-oriented Office Coordinator to join our team and undertake a variety of day-to-day operational tasks. Reporting to the Director of HR, the Office Coordinator plays an integral role in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and that we’re creating safe, enjoyable and uniquely Convercent experiences for our teammates, customers and guests. The successful Office Coordinator has a demonstrable ability to work in a fast-paced environment – sometimes under pressure – while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Front desk reception duties including welcoming and supporting guests.
- Serve as the main point of contact, Ops Guru and liaison between teammates and building management.
- Support HR by maintaining office floor plans, defining and implementing office policies and procedures and assisting with new teammate onboarding.
- Manage all internal and external service providers including snack vendors, suppliers, janitorial service providers, maintenance, etc.
- Order and maintain kitchen and office supplies.
- Ensure office cleanliness including kitchen, conference rooms and other shared office spaces.
- Support the planning and execution of corporate events including company meetings, social events, recruiting events and quarterly business planning sessions.
- Identify opportunities for improved employee experiences, operational efficiencies and cost savings.
- Support HR and Accounting teams with administrative tasks as needed.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of Workplace, Operations or equivalent experience
- Ability to remain energetic, motivated, positive and customer service-oriented in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proactively anticipate organizational needs and recommend solutions
- Project and change management skills with the ability to partner cross-functionally
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Creative, resourceful and flexible with the ability to respond quickly to changing needs
- Highly motivated, self-starter with exceptional attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy on work output
- Clear communicator with a professional presence.
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary compensation range provided here is just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $45,000 - $55,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.