Number Transfer Training Specialist at RingCentral
Job Title: Number Transfer Training Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Customer Support
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (30% yoy). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
The Number Transfer (Porting)Training Specialist is responsible for the creation and delivery of technical, process training and communications materials including, but not limited to, standup training, recorded training sessions, wiki page updates, and hand-out creation for the enablement of Number Transfer activities and processes based on Telecom Industry and Ring Central processes.
- Shows creativity and flair for design and presentation of interesting and engaging training content.
- Enjoys working with a dynamic, tight-knit team to produce cutting-edge, high-quality content.
- Stays up-to-date with training industry best practices and is willing to try new ideas to produce better content absorption.
- Expresses views openly and independently, has courage and confidence to challenge the status quo,
- Experience creating technical training plans and evaluations and instruction-based guides.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, targeting internal and external clients; proven ability to analyze audience needs and translate them to business requirements.
- Proven project management skills, including self-starter, organization, follow-through and problem-solving.
- Ability to develop, process, and communicate analytical information.
- Proficient in the application of training materials to web-based content delivery situations, development of education/training web pages/sites, web-based help, web-based tutorials
- Assist in developing systems and prepare and deliver group training for new topics as the need arises.
- Achieve training objectives through the use of effective learning techniques and activities; adjust techniques to the learning style of the participant.
- Coordinate with Managers to identify staff development needs and implement training to meet those needs.
- Responsible for projects that support the on-boarding and training program, (such as training feedback survey), as needed.
- Present information in a dynamic manner that motivates participants to learn.
- Coordinate, prepare and organize materials, equipment, etc. for training sessions.
- Develop and maintain training modules in the Learning Management System.
- Compile employee progress and performance through training records.
- Generate training and other reports as requested; follows up as needed.
- Compile and manage spreadsheet of possible shadowing opportunities for new case managers; assists Training Manager when scheduling conflicts or changes arise.
- Final candidates will be asked to provide examples of prior work, a writing sample, and a technical presentation.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent; two-plus years writing experience, communications experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of organizational staff.
- Competencies include excellent presentation/facilitation, organizational, analytical, interpersonal and written/oral communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in writing for multiple training and communications modalities to include scripts and handouts.
- Advanced skills with MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient in-course authoring tools (both technology-based and instructor-led training) such as Articulate, Captivate, et al
- Experience using Adobe's Creative Suite including Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere.
- Microsoft Office or Google Docs Suite
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
More about RingCentral:
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.