Network Engineer at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
This person will support day to day network requirements for the Arrow Electronics Centennial offices.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Responsible for on-site operational support at critical office locations in the Denver Metro area.
- Solve complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Work independently; receives minimal guidance.
- Schedule and apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis.
- Perform technology research functions.
What You'll Need:
- 5-7 years of related experience
- Ability to administer centralized management tools for network management (NTP, Syslog, LDAP)
- Hands-on understanding of network services (WAN/LAN/WiFi)
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience, Linux/Unix Systems (various flavors RedHat, Oracle Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu)
- Experience with System or Network Reliability Engineering system/network management such as scripting in Ansible, Python
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Cisco experience preferred
What's In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)