About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
About the role
The Market Operations team at Robinhood is responsible for traditional middle office brokerage operations. Our mission is to deliver an excellent end-customer experience and mitigate firm risk while supporting cutting-edge brokerage and financial products. We're looking for a motivated self-starter to support our Options desk. As a Market Operations Specialist (Options), you’ll work with a strike team that executes on critical daily options functions. You’ll strategize operational efficiency by automating daily tasks, and collaborate with our product and engineering teams to execute on innovative projects. This is an opportunity to help build one of Robinhood’s most exciting business lines.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Take ownership of critical day-to-day business functions on our options desk
- Identify inefficiencies in operational processes, then design and implement solutions
- Document and improve standard operating procedures
- Identify pain points and communicate to product and engineering teams on a regular basis
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- FINRA Series 7 and Series 63
- Comprehensive knowledge of options, including complex multi-leg strategies
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Resourceful and adaptive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- FINRA Series 4 license
- 2+ years working in operations or financial services
- Familiarity with brokerage operations and consumer technology
- Experience managing projects interfacing with technical and non-technical teams
- Demonstrated ability to scale operations and processes in a fast-paced organization
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.