How you'll make an impact
SonderMind is hiring a Market Operations Manager to refine and drive our market management as we continue to open new markets and drive efficiencies in the management of our existing markets. In this role, you will partner with leaders across teams to understand local market nuances around provider supply and client demand to ensure that we are predicting the changes and pulling the appropriate levers to efficiently manage each market.
What you'll do
- Partner with finance, analytics, and other teams to continuously refine reporting to ensure understanding of local supply and demand dynamics and proactively identify areas to be addressed
- Develop and drive cross-functional market operations processes to ensure transparency and actions against latest supply and demand data
- Develop and drive provider process center of excellence to ensure cross-functional and end-to-end view of the provider experience
What you'll bring with you
- Data Literacy: Ability to read, work within, analyze, and communicate with data; using data effectively for business actions and outcomes
- Drive for Results: Bias for action, high intrinsic motivation, thrives under pressure, maximizes opportunities, and makes bold decisions at the right times.
- Balancing Stakeholders: Understands the expectations and needs of both internal and external stakeholders; taking a proactive approach to shaping, influencing, balancing, and aligning stakeholder interests.
- Impact & Influence: Ability to influence, persuade, or convince others to adopt a specific course of action. Presents information comfortably, compellingly and articulately with an instinctive, intelligent command of the audience, data, and medium
- Plans & Aligns: aligns objectives with broader organization goals, breaking down objectives into appropriate initiatives and actions, sequencing and prioritizing activities, managing key stakeholders and accounting for potential impediements.
- Resilience & Adaptability: Comfortable with risk and uncertainty; self-directed and proactive. Flexible in handling change, adapts to new situations with fresh ideas or innovative approaches.
- Positive Outlook: Sees the positive in people, situations and events.
- Inspires & Motivates: Able to inspires and guide people to get the job done, and to bring out their best.
- 7+ years experience in market operations or business strategy
- Strong organizational and team support skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data driven decision making mindset - must love to dig into the data and understand the root cause
- Ability to build and implement process flows, as well as, manage process flow metrics
- Ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams and interact with all levels and disciplines within the organization
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Behavioral healthcare experience
- High growth environment experience
What we value
- Transparency: We say what we mean and mean what we say
- Bucketworthiness: We can be relied upon to not let our bucket leak
- Ownership: We take initiative to act before being asked
- Courage: We move fast, take calculated risks and (sometimes) fail
- Empathy: We treat others with respect and assume their best intentions
- Passion: We loosely hold strong opinions, debate and then commit forcefully
The anticipated salary range for this role is $96,000-$130,000. This role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and variable bonus plan. Actual compensation is based commensurate with qualifications and experience.
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind.
Our benefits include:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage with plans to meet your needs including HSA and FSA options.
- A flexible PTO policy
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition )
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.