Manager, Technical Support at LogRhythm
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform delivers comprehensive security analytics; user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); network detection and response (NDR); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) within a single, integrated platform for rapid detection, response, and neutralization of threats. Built by security professionals for security professionals, LogRhythm enables security professionals at leading organizations like NASA, XcelEnergy, and Temple University to promote visibility for their cybersecurity program and reduce risk to their organization each and every day. LogRhythm is the only provider to earn the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for SIEM designation three years in a row.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking a Support Manager to join our team at our corporate office in Boulder, Colorado. We support more than 4,000 global customers who are reliant on our software solution. This is an opportunity to lead a team of Technical Support Engineer to help resolve customer issues with LogRhythm products. This includes reviews of reports and tickets with direct reports, other teams' members, managers, and senior internal stakeholders; as well as written, phone, and face-to-face communication directly with our customers.
The Technical Support Manager will provide leadership and guidance to team members to effectively accomplish operational plans and objectives. They will also be required to evaluate and improve their team’s performance through systematic feedback and documentation. Accordingly, they will provide the necessary information to senior managers and peer managers to understand customer issues and requirements, support loads as well as any other concerns. The Technical Support Manager will have the responsibility to provide feedback to Engineering and Quality Assurance departments to enhance the product and make any process improvements. As the Technical Support Manager you will work closely with our Customer Success Managers to resolve issues for specific customers with an emphasis on ensuring support program renewals.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead:
- Build, develop and manage employees in the Technical Support team, potentially spanning multiple disciplines / time zones
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the team
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with department and company policies
- Develop and implement global practices that measure the effectiveness and performance of the Technical Support Function
- Drive accountability across Customer Success organization to ensure the best customer outcome always
- Define performance goals and milestones for each team member to build upon
- Provide customer service for any complaints or problems that may occur
- 8 years of experience in the software industry, with a minimum of 3 years in technical support management, including people management
- Extensive expertise in developing metrics to measure the effectiveness of technical support within the organization
- Strong customer leadership and experience handling critical / escalated situations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Track record of accomplishment and effectiveness within organizations
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Security Information Event Management (SIEM) solution experience would be a distinct advantage
- Relevant industry certifications: CISSP, CISA, MCP, GCIH, CEH
- Familiarity with security operations and management environments within large enterprise customers and/or service providers is desirable
- Experience with ITIL, SAAS, and Business Intelligence platforms a plus
Salary and Other Compensation;
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $105,000-$125,000 depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements;
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employees are eligible to receive incentive units
- Created:/ Revised Date: - 19th February 2021
- Reporting to: - Head of Support
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado (will consider US remote working)
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Except
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.