Manager, Infrastructure Engineering
As Manager, Infrastructure Engineering on Healthgrades' team, you will lead the team responsible for Corporate IT, Call Center, and On-Premise infrastructure and services. This role requires leadership, project delivery, technical operations, and broad and deep infrastructure engineering skills. The environment includes Cisco networking & unified call management, Windows & Linux OS, VMWare, SAN/NAS, Intel servers, Windows Domain Controllers, and SCCM.
You will join a cohesive team with experienced team leads and senior engineers, which requires balanced leadership, mentoring, engineering, delivery, and operations engagement.
The role is strategic and highly visible across company departments and senior leadership; team execution has a direct impact on company operations and overall success.
What you will do:
- Lead multiple teams delivering and operating hybrid infrastructure solutions; able to continuously improve team skills and execution
- Drive roadmap and technical solutions across the technical stack
- Apply skills and experience to ensure implementations are highly reliable, stable, performant, secure, and automated
- Lead quarterly objectives, project planning, tracking, issues management, and implementations when partnering with team leads, engineers, and Technical Project Manager
- Lead incident and change management, enterprise monitoring & logging, maintenance, and lifecycle management to sustain infrastructure.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, System Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 8+ years’ experience managing medium size infrastructure engineering team
- Cross domain experience in networking, on-premise hosting infrastructure, and data center management
- Exposure to cloud hosting and Site Reliability Engineering approach
- Exposure to HITRUST, HIPAA, PCI or other compliance approaches
- Specific experience in Cisco networks & call management, VMWare, Windows & Linus OS, SAN/NAS, and enterprise monitoring & logging
- Experience leading incident and change management for on-premise hosting
- Proven track record managing a team of highly experienced engineers with examples of individual and team performance improvements, and team satisfaction
- Ability to partner with engineering and business teams and communicate with senior leadership
- Project delivery experience running migrations, major upgrades, re-engineering, and greenfield implementations
- Experience optimizing legacy infrastructure aligned to business SLA, forecasting and managing infrastructure budget and vendors for implementations and support
- Enjoy working as part of team
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work - empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders - participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks - generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!